Help please!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwiftC

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I'm not sure where the proper place to post this is but here goes anyway.

I'm looking to commission some custom work but I can't seem to find someone who offers the type of work I'm looking to have done. I own an Asajj vs Anakin Diorama from Sideshow pictured here:
2223-anakin-vs-asajj-006.jpg
The problem is I really can't stand the version of Asajj pictured. She's my favorite Star Wars character and I'd love this piece if it pictured her as she appears in the comics like the PF does. So I'm looking to have her repainted and most definitely resculpted in a few places. Make the outfit black/grey/white, her lips black, get rid of the current tatoos and replace them with the original ones and make the outfit look more like it should (Meaning get rid of the boobs and shown belly). For reference she looks like this:
2223_press07-001.jpg
And I want her to look like this:
Reg_asajj.jpg
So the scene looks more like this:
Anakin_vs_asajj.jpg

Is this even something that could be done? Is there someone willing to take on this project? Is there someone you can recommend? I may also want to do something similar with the Asajj Ventress life size bust at some point in the future. So again, any info is greatly appreciated.

Look up Rafael Robledo Jr on youtube.(I don't know if he's on here)
This seems like something he would be able to help you with.

I've never used him personally,but I know he takes commissions and he does some cool resculpt/repaint stuff with statues.

Back