Help on figure choose?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do plan on getting Jabba's throne sometime when i see it for the 'right' price.
Does anyone know anywhere in the UK where i can the throne for a reasonable price?

monkeybat i just wanted to say that i didn't buy the Jabba coz i thought you were after one, i didn't notice this thread till after i had placed the order.

I know, im just glad you got it. Im in the process of thinning my collection and getting some different peices.
I looked into the throne and its around the £120 mark or look at Sideshow direct and see what they can do or google jabba throne.
Best of luck and stick to the roads beware of the moores. Imk now looking for a cheap Captain Antiles or Rebel Trooper or Palpatine two pack? Any ideas.

There was a Palpatine 2-pack i saw on ebay a couple of days ago for £45 buy it now + £10 p&p. Very good price i thought as i paid almost £70 for mine not to long ago.
Not sure if it's still there though.

Indiana Jones is cooler than any Star Wars junk. This is an empirical fact.

LOL :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl..... That is your opinion and you are entitled to it, bless you.

Anyway back to star wars dollies.

Buying stuff in the UK is really tough. Bargins to appear now and again but not often enough. A Jabba throne for £120 is a jolly good price.

I buy from the USA and Hong Kong, but you have to be careful of import tax as it can be really chuffin expensive.

Indiana Jones is cooler than any Star Wars junk. This is an empirical fact.

Given his choices, i would have went with Indy as well..just pray if he does end up getting him that its not a ragdoll.

Back