Help me work for Marvel!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Station

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I know I'm new here, but I'm posting this pretty much everywhere I know of. Aniboom.com is sponsoring a contest to create a motion comic for marvel. THe grand prize includes a possible development deal with Marvel! As a graphic designer and motion artist trying to start his own business I can't even begin to tell you how massive that would be. There's one wild card spot that people can rate motion comics for. If you're feeling generous, hit up the link below and rate my entry. I'd really appreciate it.

https://www.aniboom.com/animation-video/399437/Annihilation-Nova-1-All-For-One/

u need to be number one to get it?

To get the wild card spot yeah. Marvel will pick 5-7 by themselves out of all the entries and the highest ranked one that didn't get picked is automatically in. I figure being in the top ten is a good place to be just because that might influence marvel a little bit. BTW, I like your avatar. "That's My Wife you're Talking About!"

don't worry Station...they're the mean ones of the forum:tap
Altho Shai is real HAWT...so I'll let him pass!
But don't worry...i watched and voted and i'm the most important person up in here! :D

:lecture:lecture:lecture;)

Wish you luck with your book there. If you get it, you should know that a lot of the people at Marvel are royal douches. Buddy of mine did an internship at Marvel last year and some of the stories he told me were hilarious (the bad type of hilarious)

Back