>> Help me please (Predator 1 Mandible)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinniman

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi there,

Mother hoovered up the right mandible for my Hot Toys Predator 1 (1987)!!!:gah:

It's long gone as the hoover has been emptied.

Any ideas where I can get one from? I've tried eBay but no one is selling them.

Shall I try Hot Toys direct.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.:1-1:

:lol i'm sorry that sucks. Hot toys wont replace a part for a figure thats been out for over a year so your best bet is too look for a set on ebay, or someone here on the boards might be able to help you out. Good luck man.

:lol i'm sorry that sucks. Hot toys wont replace a part for a figure thats been out for over a year so your best bet is too look for a set on ebay, or someone here on the boards might be able to help you out. Good luck man.

HHmmm... you don't think they might have some bits and pieces lying around?

Now I hope someone with a spare mandible will see this thread.

Thanks anyway

It's the Predator's right open mandible. Not my right but the Predators.

*fingers crossed*

P.S. I've managed to find my account details to access my regular account! Yippeee! I won't be using 'Jinniman' anymore.

Hi there,

Mother hoovered up the right mandible for my Hot Toys Predator 1 (1987)!!!:gah:

It's long gone as the hoover has been emptied.

Any ideas where I can get one from? I've tried eBay but no one is selling them.

Shall I try Hot Toys direct.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.:1-1:

Put His Bio on and STFU....:wave

*fingers crossed*

P.S. I've managed to find my account details to access my regular account! Yippeee! I won't be using 'Jinniman' anymore.

*fingers crossed*

You Sir will be banned by tomorrow......:nana:

It's an expensive fix, but you could buy a parted out P1 head if one ever shows up on ebay and harvest it for the part. I've never seen anyone sell just the mandibles, so that's probably the only way you'll be able to get the part you need. If you have painting skills, there's a Guardian Predator head ending today. It's the same sculpt as P1, so the mandible should be a perfect fit, but you'd have to repaint it to match correctly.

I have two of the figure and I display one with the mask on and the other with the mandibles closed. I didn't really like how the Predator 1 figure looked with his mouth open. You could display him with one of these other options, but if you're ocd like I am, I'm sure you want to have the figure complete even if you don't display him with his mandible open.

Back