Help me pick my next 1/6 scale custom project!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CREG Customs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Working on Transformers for a bit but ready to jump back into 1/6 scale. So, I would like to know which project I should look at doing first with a little help from you guys.

war-machine1.jpg

Hot Toys War Machine

dutch-vs-predator.jpg

Warrior Dutch from Predator

TonyStark1-702406.png

Hot Toys Tony Stark

2649802421_60c7afb6db.jpg

Ghoul Batman head for Hot Toys (from Batman Begins) - Will be cast and for sell.

I look forward to your feedback

:thanks

The only thing about the Ras Bat head is that it extended down past his chest...it wasn't the standard bat symbol if I remember correctly. According to site reports it was a costume change from the waist up even though the head was the only thing shown...

vlcsnap10041245ju5.jpg

vlcsnap10060238xh1.jpg

The only thing about the Ras Bat head is that it extended down past his chest...it wasn't the standard bat symbol if I remember correctly. According to site reports it was a costume change from the waist up even though the head was the only thing shown...

vlcsnap10041245ju5.jpg

?!?!?! - Where the @#$! did you find that pic? I looked online for an hour yesterday looking for a screen shot!

Probably was but I'm going the Mattel route and just doing the head. I may look for an older HT BB Bats and do a whole fig to sell but that's a big investment...

Jarvis has a lot of things. :lol

Like these:

image1uf7.jpg

image2mr9.jpg

Showing with CGI and without.

A Ghoul Batman head sculpt would be a great addition for those who already own a HT Batman figure.

Back