• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

"Help Me Pay My Taxes" Sale - SS Elektra White, Iron Man & Many More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jb518

Freaked Out
Reaction score
JB518 Sale - SS Elektra White, Buffy Tiki, LOTR, Aliens - Free Shipping

SOLD ITEMS
Elektra Comiquette - White Exclusive
Willow - Electric Tiki
Buffy EOD - Electric Tiki
Dark Willow - Electric Tiki
Buffy 12" - Faith
Buffy 12" - Vampire Buffy
Buffy 12" - Rupert Giles
Needa 1:8 Scale Shuraki
Executive Officer Kane (Hot Toys)
Subject 2221 - The Harbinger
Lord of the Rings - Shelob
Iron Man Subcast

Thanks for looking,
Jake

Last edited:
Re: "Help Me Pay My Taxes" Sale - 1/4 Rommel Hulk, SS Elektra White, Iron Man & Many

i believe you can't use sideshows site for pics unless its coming from your computer or a file share like photobucket or flckr

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: "Help Me Pay My Taxes" Sale - 1/4 Rommel Hulk, SS Elektra White, Iron Man & Many

since you are so new to selling here you might just want to use your own pictures so that people can see what you have

since you are so new to selling here you might just want to use your own pictures so that people can see what you have

Great idea! Here are all the pieces I have on display. Since the rest of them are unopened in their boxes, they don't really make for good photos :). I'll also apologize right upfront about the quality of the photos.

Last edited:

I've had a request for some pictures of the un-opened items, so I'll be posting those later tonight. I also wanted to let people know that I'll entertain any reasonable offer.

Re: "Help Me Pay My Taxes" Sale - SS Elektra White, Iron Man & Many More

Sorry for not getting these pictures up sooner.

The pics of Sideshow Elektra Comiquette, 12" Giles & 12" Faith are just the sealed boxes, because I have yet to open them. If anyone is interested, I'll be more than happy to open, inspect & photograph them.

And of course, I'll entertain all offers. Don't hesitate to PM me.

And here are the original images, renamed so they are easier to browse.

I've had a couple people inquire about trades, and I'm definitely open to them... but cash is better :). Here are some of the items I'm looking for:
- SS Wolverine Comiquette
- SS Wolverine vs Sabertooth
- SS Fantastic Four Diorama
- Gabe Perna Goblin King

I'm sure there are others, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Open to any offers.

One more bump... just lowered the Sideshow Elektra White Exclusive from $425 to $375. I wish I didn't have to sell it, but bills have to be paid.

Bump because I've dropped prices and now have included Free Shipping.

Going to bump one more time. I've sold the Giles 12" & Harbinger 12". I also have a 1/4 scale Hulk, that I'll be listing on e-bay shortly.

Many items sold through E-bay, still a few left!

Updated with pictures of Elektra's inspection, and free sketch included with purchase.

Updated price on Elektra and added Dark Willow from Electric Tiki.

Lowered price on Elektra to an even $350. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thank you!

Dark Willow is SOLD. Only a few items remain.

Willing to entertain trades for Elektra Comiquette - looking for Wolverine Comiquette, Wolverine vs Sabertooth Dio or Fantastic Four Dio.

Just picked up a Wolverine Comiquette... still willing to trade Elektra for a Wolvie v Sabertooth or Fantastic Four dio. Or money is always nice :D! If no interest in the next few days, I'll toss them up on the 'bay.

Just a bump... before E-bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back