• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Help me fund the LOTR Maquettes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
It is my intention not to spend any new funds on collectibles this year, so in order to keep collecting the LOTR maquettes, I'm going to be putting some things back out there. This is just going to be a brainstorming list as of right now, with prices of course. As the line gets moving, and I need to procure more funds, I will probably add to the list.

Prices indicate whether shipping is included or not. I am willing to ship internationally, however the buyer will be responsible for actual shipping costs. All original boxes, and packing materials are included in each of these. PM me with any questions or offers.

So in no particular order:

DVDs - $2 each plus shipping
elf
Excalibur
Good Will Hunting
American Beauty
A.I.
Hellboy
Hellboy Animated: Blood & Iron
AVP Alien vs. Predator
Daredevil
K*19: The Widowmaker
Batman Begins

Medicom Toy Alien Warrior VCD - $50 shipped in the U.S.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=900012&ref=listing-page

Palisades Alien polystone bust - $200 shipped in the U.S.
This is the original release, limited to 2502, and kind of hard to find.

Palisades Aliens Warrior polystone bust - $90 shipped in the U.S.
This one is obviously the design from Aliens.

Elvira Sideshow Exclusive Premium Format - $325 shipped in the U.S.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=72061&ref=footer&live&search
So, I did only get her around this past Spooktacular. Limited to only 350, has both the spider and the bat!

eFX McQuarrie Concept Vader Helmet - $1300 shipped in the U.S.
Amazing, truly amazing craftsmanship. This one is numbered 35/250 and is signed by McQuarrie, of course.

Medicom Alien 12 inch figure - $90 shipped in the U.S.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=900216&ref=listing-page
One of the hands on the figure was popped out of its socket when it arrived, and I could not get it back in due to the rubber suit over the entire frame of the body. The price reflects this issue. Still a pretty amazing little "big chap," size not withstanding.

Revoltech Alien figure - $35 shipped in the U.S.
Another really cool little figure. The box is really amazing.

Last edited:
Bump, with just a few DVDs sold. But damn, I need to move some of these items if I'm going to be able to add Gandalf to my collection. Aragorn funds are already secured.

Of course I'm open to reasonable offers. Good stuff here, hit me up. Last chance, so send me some offers, then I'm going to get cracking on photos and the 'bay...

Back