1/6 Help me decide!!!! HT IM mms 191 or mms 197

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew117

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I can't decide!!
I'd love both but they would be in the same display and I think having the full mk 42 suit would look funny next to tony wearing pieces of the same suit.

Plus funds are a little constricting to getting both lol

Im having trouble finding out what figures your talking about...

Its really hard to compare these two figures, they're really good for different reasons. Its really what you want in your figure. If you want a nice armor yeah the mark 42. If you want Tony in a "workshop" setting then get him

Hmm thanks guys, i just picked up the war machine mk 2 at the Australian comic con that just passed my way and I'm amazed at how the diecast turned out, really loving it.

I've got the avengers mk VII in a hall of armour as my "pristine" suit so I might get the 42 and have it as my battle damaged suit with that amazing RDJ sculpt :D

If I win the lottery I'd love to do that whole coffee table workshop setup I've seen done with all 7 armours and workshop tony in the middle. Ahhh if only hahaha

Last edited:
It depends on your set up...I do love the diorama look of the mms 191, but that IM Mark 42 looks amazing.

mark 42...cause its shinnyyy. itll look good even if thats the only 1/6 figure or ironman figure that you own.

Back