Help me decide, General Grievous Exclusive or not!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I cancel my preorder for General Greivous or just bite the bullet and keep it?

• Cancel it, your credit, house and family are more important!

Votes: 24 46.2%
  • Keep it, you'll eventually get back into a house buy a new car and find a new family!

Votes: 28 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shaihulud said:
...General Grievous on my shelves looking at me with his big yellow
alien eyes and saying: ''Thanks for keeping me all those years..''

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

JS :wacky

Wow thanks for all the feedback. Well this thread is a gag in that if I got Greivous we would not have to sell the house, kids or anything like that. But I would have to tighten the belt a lot and cancel some things etc. But I am serious in that I seriously am thinking of canceling because all of the orders in the past few months and months to come as well as flexpay on Predator is making me think twice about affording GG.

I mean I am not addicted to Sideshow stuff like I am addicted to Cocaine! :banghead

Shaihulud said:
Sell some stuff buddy...but whatever you do..keep this preorder !!!!! Grievous will be Sideshow's greatest piece.....Some folks here might think its crazy but I love Grievous even better than the Predator maquette !!! So keep it !! By the way that poll was hilarious and the results just shows how much people here are dedicated to Sideshow...

Im in TOTAL agreement on this. :cool: GG is going to be one of the stand out peices SS has ever done and will turn heads in anyones's collection. I'd say this , the Cave Troll and the Predator Maquette are the best three peices. One day I may have the fortune of getting the Predator but GG is on his way :D That said lets get to the point!

I didn't vote on your poll coz there ain't any need to. I will just tell u straight. If you cannot sell anything to help with GG costs, I would recommend eating value food for the forseable future whilst the purse strings tighten.

As much as some of these will no doubt be Flipped on eBay, you are much safer obtaining direct from SS. Im sure you will make the right decision :peace

If it's seriously a case of being able to afford your bills I'd say cancel now. Otherwise, I would keep him and sell some other items, I don't think Grievous is gonna drop in value.

I was thinking about cancelling him also but everybody has some good points so I might just go ahead and keep the exclusive. No way am I cancelling my Predator exclusive, but I might end up cancelling my Obi Wan exclusive.

I'm on the fence ATM as well. He is a pretty lame character in RotS IMO, but he just looks so damn cool. Decisions..decisions.

I'm not a big fan of Grievous and didn't want him.

Then I saw the production blog on him and had to have him! I got on the Exclusive waiting list and that then turned into an order.

One thing I'm almost 100% sure on is canceling my non-bad guy PF figures. So I'm saying good bye to Leia and Obi! :sick

But this is the only way I can have Vader and Grievous (and Maul when they do him!).

I've got to stick with bad guys as what I did with LoTRs poly.

PsychoCenobite :horror

PsychoCenobite said:
I'm not a big fan of Grievous and didn't want him.

Then I saw the production blog on him and had to have him! I got on the Exclusive waiting list and that then turned into an order.

One thing I'm almost 100% sure on is canceling my non-bad guy PF figures. So I'm saying good bye to Leia and Obi! :sick

But this is the only way I can have Vader and Grievous (and Maul when they do him!).

I've got to stick with bad guys as what I did with LoTRs poly.

PsychoCenobite :horror

Thats exactly what i'm doing with the Star Wars 1/4..only the bad guys !!!!Who wants those puny farm boys and crazy old hermits anyway...

My Vader Exclusive wait turned into an order, but I cancelled it. The mouse droid just doesn't seem worth it to me when the non exclusive version can be picked up for as low as 249.00 making that little mouse cost 100.00 more. Not worth it to me anyway. An extra unhelmeted head would've made me a buyer for sure. The cloak on Grievous, on the other hand is a must have accessory for me.:banana

I'm really torn but I just love this piece with the cape. I promised myself to concentrate on what I really love and that's Lord of the Rings with a scattering of some other things here or there. Two of which were going to be Vader (who should be here tomorrow) and Grievous. I still think I'll get Grievous but my main decision is whether to cancel the Exclusive with the cape I love so much and get hopefully the regular edition for cheaper once it ships or just keep the exclusive. So I see where you're coming from.

Oh also, I forgot to mention one of the best things about Grievous...

NO NAMEPLATE! :rock

Back