1/6 help!! looking for daryls crossbow!! and advice on clothing /headsculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theogpurp

Freakzoid
Reaction score
gunna kitbash a darylsoon and looking for a crossbow like elvis1976 used for his also his denim/leather jacket would be awesome as well and suggestionson headsculpts ?

I bought a clothing set from a seller in Hong Kong. Comes with the vest (with wings), pants, shirt with sleeves torn off, poncho and a really bad buck knife. Love the set and looks even better when properly weathered. Found a rooted hair head sculpt from the same seller. Had to give it a hair cut and a light repaint but I'm really pleased with it overall.

As far as the jean jacket, I used a western style denim shirt I found at Cotswold Collectibles. Here's an older photo of him as a WIP. I've since weathered him up quite a bit more. Crossbow is more season 1-2. I can't find one like the one elvis used but this one does the trick for now. I think it's ZY Toys and comes with 4 short and 4 long arrows.

Thanks man I plan to get type same clothing set and possibly the sculpt as well lol

Back