Help!!! Leg on my SH Figuarts Iron Man mk 42 broke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinlunlau

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was attempting to make that landing pose on my new SH Figuarts Iron Man mk 42 figure and then the left leg detached. Is there any way to fix this little problem? I'm a complete newb with SH Figuarts figurines.

1a947db4560ff8a5d1a6fbd161badfbf.jpg

3497bac09de2eecd961c2ee41f55c5b9.jpg

78ab16291b1ceaec06ba9c68e4b99691.jpg

Maybe you could take him long at a doll shop .. Or someone who is handy with making customs etc.

Yeah...so i contacted someone to sell the same item along with iron patriot (which i don't have) as a replacement

email bluefin or tamashii (google that) and they could help. Not sure how exactly you broke it, Figaurts are very sturdy. The only issue I have is those dumb wrist guards

email bluefin or tamashii (google that) and they could help. Not sure how exactly you broke it, Figaurts are very sturdy. The only issue I have is those dumb wrist guards
Bluefin wouldn't do a thing cuz they are not allowed to sell this product due to licensing. I broke it by trying to do his famous landing pose. Apparently i am not the only one who broke the exact same joint. Someone i speak with thru a chinese toy forum had the same exact joint with his figuarts mk6 figure.

?????shf mark6??? - ???? - Toysdaily ???? - Powered by Discuz!

The Mark VI had some breakable parts but while I don't own it, I've done the landing pose on my Figuarts Mark 42 and Iron Patriot, no issues. Maybe try Tamashii? Still sucks though.

I still need a Mark VI figuarts too...

Been looking for a way to contact them directly but can't seem to see who i can contact by email

Back