Help identifying a body.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.bowen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know what body this is ? And can anyone give me advice on any other decent bodies that would match the sideshow evil dead 2 ash heads skintons.
4173627b5478da2facdec7221a05274f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

That looks like a Triad Toys Body not sure. Best be would be a Phicen Body or Hot Toys
Id prefer a hot toys body over a phicen, because I hate completely seamless bodies plus I have no real way of telling if it'll match the skintone so i could potentially be wasting over $100. But thats the same with a hot toys body, photos and the actual skintone are usually not correct and their usual sculpted body which is what im looking for is too big for ash. Thank you for the info though ill check out triad toys.

I was thinking of worldbox, i know their wolverine body and their body with a sculpted neck and double jointed arms are a similar skintone but the wolverine body is far too big and i really want a defned arm. If only they made the skinny body with wolverines arms. Thank for the advice !
You could also try WorldBox. Nice solid jointed bodies.

So far the only bodies ive found with a suitable size is the body in the first pic and a hot toys tony stark body, which is probably the most ideal one for ash in my opinion. Unfortunately ive been unable to find one for sale

Soldier story SDU K-9 assaulter body. (ss097 i think)

(sorry Bowen, saw the PM failed to send. Inbox is clear now if you had any other questions)

Last edited:
Soldier story SDU K-9 assaulter body. (ss097 i think)

(sorry Bowen, saw the PM failed to send. Inbox is clear now if you had any other questions)
Hey its all good ! Thank you for showing the photos in the ash thread !

Back