Help guys give me your OPINIONS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

urbanfreddy

Super Freak
Reaction score
He guys I need your Opinions, for three Christmas in a row I’ve given my girlfriend great gift today I gave her a gateway lab top with a printer, the printer was free at Best Buy. and she gave me a cologne and three lost figure by mcfarlane, not even the whole set and last year I gave her a digital camera with a printer and she gave me a lighter and I don’t even smoke, I know that it’s the thought that counts but come on she knows I love toys and that I need a couple of Ikea display case. I know that that’s not the meaning of Christmas but man she’s clueless. :huh

do what i do...tell the people what u want instead of receiving things you don't need.

...why have her spend money to things you don't have use for? u know?

TOE said:
do what i do...tell the people what u want instead of receiving things you don't need.

Yup. If people don't know what to get you they will get you the stupidest things.

pixletwin said:
Yup. If people don't know what to get you they will get you the stupidest things.

Ditto.... Hence the fact that I have a list every single year. Just to help family and friends. That way you don't get a rediculous christmas sweater or anything. :rotfl

Batty said:
Get a new girlfriend.

Exactly! You spoil her with expensive gifts and she gives you cologne and a lighter?!?!? That is CHEAP!!! If she's still around next year, give her a lump of coal.

Yeah, this bugs me every year; I go outta my way to get people things that I know they will like and I get things that make no sense. I make it very clear that I am a BIG Marvel, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings fan, I mean even a freakin' calendar would do the trick for me, but noooo, I always end up with a lame dress shirt I am never gonna wear! I know that's not what christmas is about, but It seems like I am the only one who ever puts any thought into what I am going to give as gifts.

On the plus side, I did get a bad ass Dodger's blanket from my Mom (Thanks Momma), a cool Bronco's beer bucket and mug from my brother, a $50 Best Buy G.C. from my other brother and a Dodger's jersey, some Marvel Zombies shirts and hardcover book (bad ass) from my Girl.

Give your loved one's a wish list, I think that would be the best way to go!

Last edited:
Back