Help fitting a shoes with no sockets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GE 7

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I Just got one of those TTM 19 replicas and a suit, the only problem I faced while dressing the body is the shoes, I took off the feet from the pegs and when I tried to put on the shoes I found out that it's hollowed from inside "no socket to accept the feet peg from the body".

The attached picture might clarify my problem a little bit more.

So, HELP! How to fit this kind of shoes to the body?

I think it's clear that this is my first kitbash.. Sorry for such a beginner question. image.jpg

Hey so what you're saying is you want the shoes to go on the body?

Ok so boil a kettle of hot water soak both feet and shoe for about 50 seconds the shoe should be soft you can fit the foot into the shot and pop the peg onto the foot.

:)

Thanks man! you are my customizing Godfather :)
Actually the problem was that small peg like plastic piece coming out from the right side of the foot, when I tried to fit it on the first time it got stuck on the side of the shoes but I didn't find it in the other foot so I think it's just a manufacturing mistake.

Thanks again buddy.

Yeah, that peg shouldn't stick out like that. Looks like it's just pushed over, or too long to begin with.

Actually I was planning to do so IF I wasn't able to fit it in the shoes after cutting the extra part of the peg.. but it fitted.

Back