HELP!! - Displaying in the middle of the room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xphilx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Im in a pickle and ive been trying to think of the best way out of it, with no luck!

I currently have my statues displayed on two coffee tables in the middle of my theater room, and im wanting to think of a better way of displaying them in the middle of the room.

All walls are being used, so i cant just buy glass cabinets and display them against the wall.

Has anyone been in this situation? if yes, what was the best solution?

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Pedestals. I've got 3 black marble ones, but you can get them made of wood or other materials. You can also buy acrylic cases and that will give the whole thing a real museum feel. Add some LED puck lights over them and bam......totally classy display.

Pedestals. I've got 3 black marble ones, but you can get them made of wood or other materials. You can also buy acrylic cases and that will give the whole thing a real museum feel. Add some LED puck lights over them and bam......totally classy display.
Hello,

Sorry to hijack this post... Where did you get the Pedestals? I am looking for them myself. Do you have some pics? Thanks!
Jay

Check stores like HomeGoods and TJ Maxx for pedastels. They don't get them all the time, but every once in awhile they'll have some.

There are a few companies that make circular style display cases that are made to be in the middle of a room sound you can see from all angles. They have a glass top and are fully enclosed.

Thanks for the advice.

Here are some pics of my current set up, so you can get a better understanding of what im dealing with.

Its getting really frustrating not being able to display them properly :(

20150120_134027.jpg
20150120_134019.jpg
20150120_134035.jpg

Hello,

Sorry to hijack this post... Where did you get the Pedestals? I am looking for them myself. Do you have some pics? Thanks!
Jay

I got mine at homedecorators.com. They have several types, but I don't think they sell the ones I bought anymore. I'll be posting my whole collection in about a month when the Rulk and Saruman PFs arrive.

If this were my room, I'd abandon the center of the room display idea and see about individual cases for each figure. The wall you have a table against now, I'd add another table there or buy/build a display table to accommodate the wall. You may have to redesign your room to maximize your display space. What about a row of shelves that go around the room on the walls/space you have available? Hard to know what you can do based on the pics, but I think shelves would be your best scenario. Cool stuff, BTW!

Back