Help! Broken Anakin PF Legs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I just unboxed him a few min ago and at first I saw his lightsaber blade just sitting there, it's not a big problem, that can be glued back, but when I took him out, I saw that both his legs snapped off at the top of the boot:mad::monkey2:banghead Anybody know any way to fix this? I bought it from a board member so returning it to SSC is not an option
DSC00829.jpg

well, I finally had time tonight to sit down and perform surgery on this guy. His pants are tucked in the polystone in his legs so I had to cut them out so I could pull the trousers above his knee joints to apply the gorilla glue. It looks like it'll hold pretty good, but when I look at him from the side, he looks like he's leaning. Is anybody else's that way?
IMG_4594.jpg

IMG_4596.jpg

IMG_4595.jpg

IMG_4597.jpg

Last edited:
just got off the phone, they don't have any more EX's to send as a replacemnt and they'd let me know in 2 days to verify that they even have a regular one. This sucks

Is this the broken one that was advertised in the commerce section a little while ago?
Why would you purchase this with so much damage?

Ahh I see. If sideshow does not help you, Why not a quick glue job and then cover it with the pants?
That would be cool if sideshow helped you out though.
Goodluck friend.

Ahh I see. If sideshow does not help you, Why not a quick glue job and then cover it with the pants?
That would be cool if sideshow helped you out though.
Goodluck friend.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/patch-togethers-maw-prototype-photos-now-available/?tracker=4075"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://toysplenty.com/wordpressblog/general/patch-togethers-maw-prototype-photos-now-available/?tracker=4075" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I would second this, you can probably do it yourself, good luck with that.

So sorry to hear about this man. :( I hope you get it all worked out soon.

I'm curious about something though. How would you go about gluing the legs on this one? It seems to me that the pants are glued themselves into the boots or something. Is there a way to pull the pants up cause I've never tried it myself.

well, my surgery seemed successful although I'm worried that he looks like he's leaning. I'll put the pics on the first post and if anybody with one can let me know if that's just how he normally is

I appreciate it:duff Judging by those pics, I think mine is leaning abit:doh

No probs , I'm glad you could use them. Sorry to hear about your figure, do you think you may still be able to alter him so you don't notice or are you happy to leave him as he is now. It's probably only you that will notice it because you are aware of it.

Cheers,
Chad.

I'm glad you were able to get it fixed Verbal. I just looked at mine from the side also and it looks like his legs are leaning forward somewhat, so I think it might be that way with all of them.

Back