Hello.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:banana Welcome To The Show :banana

Thank you, -jay-!

Hello Tom,
Welcome to the board. What do you collect?

Thank you, J Rodimus!

I recently started collecting the Hot Toys "The Dark Knight" set.
So far I have BR Joker and Harvey Dent/Two-Face.

Other than that I have quite some other scale figures. Everything from horror to sci-fi.

I also collect Horror Props. Right now I have Freddy VS. Jason Jason mask, classic Michael Myers mask, Rob Zombie's Michael Myers mask and Freddy's glove and hat.

Small collection, I know, and currently I'm trying to get money together to expand the 1/6th collection.

:welcome to the Forums! Enjoy yourself among the Freaks!! :welcome

Thank you, Havok!

Hello Nine,
Yeah, the Hot Toys dark Knight figures are nice. I started out just wanting to get the regular ver1 Joker about a year ago. I was addicted immediately and now have one of all the Dark knight figures and vehicles. Hope you get all the ones you want. :)

Welcome Tom! :wave

You've got a great collection so far, by the sound of it!! :rock

Thank you, The Entity!

My collection is pretty good so far, yes. Our livingroom looks badass with all my figures and collectibles! :joy

Hello Nine,
Yeah, the Hot Toys dark Knight figures are nice. I started out just wanting to get the regular ver1 Joker about a year ago. I was addicted immediately and now have one of all the Dark knight figures and vehicles. Hope you get all the ones you want. :)

I wanted to get the Bank Robber, which I found now, and I was so impressed I bought Harvey Dent the day after. I just pre-ordered the newest Joker (the DX PERS one) a few minutes ago. Too bad I have to wait until January '10 until it gets here, but it's worth the wait. :banana

Hi ya Nine :wave

Hello!

:wave Howdy & :welcome to the FREAKS Show, Tom! :arr

Those are some cool props you have! :rock

I have a questions for ya...Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

:monkey3 :D ;)

Thanks!

The answer is this: They need the sour for washing dishes, so it would be more clean and shiny. That's why lemon juice is made of artificial flavor. If it were made of real lemons, we'd slowly burn from the inside out.

What... is the capital of Assyria?

First there was Nineveh, then there was Assur/Ashur. However Ashur was the most recent one, Nineveh is still more important.

Welcome to the Show Tom

Thanks, Colossus!

Back