Hello

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rishi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This should have been my first post, so sorry. I am new to collecting 1/6 scale figures. The madness started with HT Iron Man MKIII and it has it has now become an obsession! Just kidding, I love this stuff. Great forum!

Thanks,
Rishi

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Hi everyone,

This should have been my first post, so sorry. I am new to collecting 1/6 scale figures. The madness started with HT Iron Man MKIII and it has it has now become an obsession! Just kidding, I love this stuff. Great forum!

Thanks,
Rishi

I am a newbie in this forum, so i would like to make a new member and contribute my ideas and improve my knowledge from the others.I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.Gee! this thread will attract many people to give more info

Demande comparatif taux pret immobilier actuel | Estimation calcul credit interet financement

immobilier |
Offre comparaison taux prets immo

I am a newbie in this forum, so i would like to make a new member and contribute my ideas and improve my knowledge from the others.I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.Gee! this thread will attract many people to give more info

Demande comparatif taux pret immobilier actuel | Estimation calcul credit interet financement

immobilier |
Offre comparaison taux prets immo

That thing is a spam.Now they have a way to post in threads.Sneaky bastards.

Back