Hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jknox

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello fellow statue collectors. I'm new to this hobby. I've been collecting comics and graphic novels for a few years and decided this would be a good way to bring some of those characters to life. What really sold me was the life size Joker bust....I didn't like the price though :slap but I couldn't let that pass me up...now if I could just afford that Dr. Doom...

Also, if anyone can explain to me what people mean when they say things like 1/10 scale, 1/4 scale ect...I'd be very grateful.

Welcome! Unfortunately you'll get used to the pricing. We've probably all had a price limit on collecting these pieces get raised a little higher...and a little higher. Just pace yourself and decide what kind of collection you want--then do your best to stick to it.

The size scale starts with 1/1, which means the piece is the same size as whatever it is that it represents. If a character is 6-feet tall, a 1/1 scale statue of that character would be 6-feet tall. A 1/6 scale figure is the height of the character (usually represented as 6-feet tall) divided by 6, which equals 1 foot.

Back