Hello

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2plaz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hell to everyone!

Name is Jonathan. I'm 26yrs old and have been collecting action figures since I was a kid. I've always been a huge fan of Star Wars but back then my big thing was Spawn.

Anyways, I got into Hot Toys about a year ago while I looking for vintage SW figures on eBay. I had heard of HT before but never really looked into the line until I saw the Capt America 1/6 figure and I was hooked. My current collection consists of:

Capt America
Batman TDK DX02
Iron Man Mark IV
War Machine
Bane
The Joker TDK DX 2.0

Glad to have found this forum!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Jonathan! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Welcome bud.
Man I was so addicted to Spawn when I was younger. I recently bought the stupidly expensive Limited edition hardcover of the first volume of issues signed by macfarlane to revist the series(Haven't read it in quite some time) must get round to sitting down and reading that one. The first 2 vols are really hard to find already.

Would love to own those HT figures. Will have to start saving!.

Welcome bud.
Man I was so addicted to Spawn when I was younger. I recently bought the stupidly expensive Limited edition hardcover of the first volume of issues signed by macfarlane to revist the series(Haven't read it in quite some time) must get round to sitting down and reading that one. The first 2 vols are really hard to find already.

Would love to own those HT figures. Will have to start saving!.

Spawn was it back in the good old days. I'm still waiting for a movie reboot to come out.

Back