Hello

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron_Burgundy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Mike and I just joined the site. I've been lurking for a few months now but I finally decided to register. I just started collecting HT 1/6 scale figures and I believe I have opened up a can of worms. I want them all. lol I currently have the Mark 2 Iron man armor unleashed version and special version war machine but I do have Captain America and Black Widow on order. I plan on getting all of the Avengers. My pride and joys are the Life sized busts that I have. (Iron man/and battle damaged, Warm Machine and the T600)

See you around fellas

-Mike

Hello everyone,

My name is Mike and I just joined the site. I've been lurking for a few months now but I finally decided to register. I just started collecting HT 1/6 scale figures and I believe I have opened up a can of worms. I want them all. lol I currently have the Mark 2 Iron man armor unleashed version and special version war machine but I do have Captain America and Black Widow on order. I plan on getting all of the Avengers. My pride and joys are the Life sized busts that I have. (Iron man/and battle damaged, Warm Machine and the T600)

See you around fellas

-Mike

That is already an impressive collection, nice indeed!

Welcome to the best forum around. We speak our minds and sometimes we fall out...but we all love great figures, dioramas and statues etc.

Back