Hello to all from Australia :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top_cat2

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi Toy Lovers ,

I am new to this Forum, and also very new to Figures ...

I have been Collecting Blu-Ray Steel Books for over 3 Years now , and bought a Iron Man Mark V to Display with some of my Steel books 3 weeks ago :horror

I even went out & Bought 3 of them detolf Cabinets the other Day from Ikea :D

I now have over 13 Hot Toy Figures !! ~ 7 Iron Man, Predators, and Avengers ..1/6th..

I am actually in :inlove with the Quality & feel of them.. and also, I am intest atm.. with a few Hard to find Hot Toys Figures..

So, If any one is interest in helping me ?

I would greatly appreciate it :hi5:

I also like the ACI Toys 1/6 Roman General Maximus :inlove

So, Hello to all, & thanks for having me :)

Daz

we are kinda Starved of HT's is Australia :( , so atm.. I am having to use Ebay to find the Older items that I want ..
even with all the Pre-Orders I have @ Side Show in the US, we seem to get them Last ?

I am doing a lot on Ebay , so here is my ID : max_cat_claw & hopefully some of you guys can help me out with sourcing a few Items ?? Plz

Hi guys,

do any one have experience with this :

ACI Toys 1/6 Roman General Roma Victor ??

I know its not Hot Toys , but I am liking it a lot :inlove

any one have experience with this Mob ??

regs Daz

Hi guys,

do any one have experience with this :

ACI Toys 1/6 Roman General Roma Victor ??

I know its not Hot Toys , but I am liking it a lot :inlove

any one have experience with this Mob ??

regs Daz

Hi, there is a thread for it, there's been a few issues with it but everyone seems to be able to get past them

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

already finding out so many interesting Posts , about Figures I am going to get / got .. and how to Customise them a little, in Order to make them look Am,azing :clap

great Forum, with great helpful members :yess:

WOOHOO! Aussies taking over the forum!

quite a few of the guys are into customising here ...

I am still just building up my "wanted List" Still :pray:

some times works out a bit cheaper & you get better results buy doing a Custom Figure !!

I been talking to another Ozzy member & he has done some great stuff on Budget :clap

Back