Hello SS Freaks!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ill Jedi said:
I never formally welcomed you Jen, so welcome to the madness that is the Sideshow Freaks board!

Thank you...it's been quite a ride so far....I've received a few approvals...been part of a thread that was bannisterized and banned....and this is only the beginning! :D

Jen said:
Thank you...it's been quite a ride so far....I've received a few approvals...been part of a thread that was bannisterized and banned....and this is only the beginning! :D

Damn if you dont sound like a Krusader!!

King Darkness said:
Damn if you dont sound like a Krusader!!
The Great Worm Krusader taught me well! Though I am not yet worthy to join the ranks of Krusader, so I humbly ask to be a Krusader in training.

Jen said:
The Great Worm Krusader taught me well! Though I am not yet worthy to join the ranks of Krusader, so I humbly ask to be a Krusader in training.

I welkom you...

Jen
Protege of The Great Worm!

~The King Of Darekness~

WELKOME JEN!!!

THE KING WILL NOW TELL YOU HOW TO POST LIKE A KRUSADER AND WHICH AREA IT IS APPROPRIATE.....

King Darkness said:
I welkom you...

Jen
Protege of The Great Worm!

~The King Of Darekness~

I am honored to join the Krusade! And my title is most fitting. I must now change my avatar name!

TOE said:
WELKOME JEN!!!

THE KING WILL NOW TELL YOU HOW TO POST LIKE A KRUSADER AND WHICH AREA IT IS APPROPRIATE.....

I am ready for my lessons, oh wise Krusaders!

Jen said:
I see you have already taken to posting in large fonts, this is key to being a Krusader!

Are familiar with our Lord, The Great Kurgan??

For you must know and akkcept the Kurgan into your life....Are you ready for such a sakrifice young Jen??

Being a Krusader is much more than just posting in large fonts,its a way of life, not easily taught.

You must observe your Krusader brethren to know you path!!

Watch and learn young Krusader!

For we are a motley krew, and with that we bring enemies to our doors.

We stand strong and follow the teachings of the Great Kurgan.

Our home is in the Sand Waste Lands, there shall you find and learn the ways of the Krusade!!!

Til the Great Shai Huluds return, we shall burn the fires of Hell in his name!!!

~The King Of Darkness~

Jen said:

No don't do it!! Once you start down the dark path there is no turning back! They will corrupt you to your very core, save your soul from eternal damnation!! :D

King Darkness said:
I see you have already taken to posting in large fonts, this is key to being a Krusader!

Are familiar with our Lord, The Great Kurgan??

For you must know and akkcept the Kurgan into your life....Are you ready for such a sakrifice young Jen??

Being a Krusader is much more than just posting in large fonts,its a way of life, not easily taught.

You must observe your Krusader brethren to know you path!!

Watch and learn young Krusader!

For we are a motley krew, and with that we bring enemies to our doors.

We stand strong and follow the teachings of the Great Kurgan.

Our home is in the Sand Waste Lands, there shall you find and learn the ways of the Krusade!!!

Til the Great Shai Huluds return, we shall burn the fires of Hell in his name!!!

~The King Of Darkness~

I do not yet know the Great Kurgan nor has my mentor told me of his teachings. I am a quick learner and am willing to do whatever my fellow Krusaders ask of me. I do not fear death and will fight any foe who komes into my path. I am now ready for the sakrifice King Darkness. Let blood spill forth on this dark, dark day!

The ill Jedi said:
No don't do it!! Once you start down the dark path there is no turning back! They will corrupt you to your very core, save your soul from eternal damnation!! :D

Thanks for the warning..alas, my soul was lost along time ago!:D

Jen said:
I do not yet know the Great Kurgan nor has my mentor told me of his teachings. I am a quick learner and am willing to do whatever my fellow Krusaders ask of me. I do not fear death and will fight any foe who komes into my path. I am now ready for the sakrifice King Darkness. Let blood spill forth on this dark, dark day!

You will make a fine Krusader indeed!!!

Nothing kan stop the growth of the Krusade!!!

Still to this day our numbers grow!!!

The Great Worm would be most proud of his protege this day!!!

LONG LIVE JEN PROTEGE OF THE GREAT WORM!!!!

~The King Of Darkness~

I've not given a welcome to anyone before but you are indeed worthy. Jen, you rock! Welcome to the Kause, welcome to the Freakshow.

Mr. Twos said:
I've not given a welcome to anyone before but you are indeed worthy. Jen, you rock! Welcome to the Kause, welcome to the Freakshow.

Thanks Mr Twos! I have had so much kindness bestowed upon me today by the Krusaders...I hope I am worthy and pledge to fight the good fight..til death takes me.

Jen, do yourself a favor and stay away from the Krusades. Nothing good comes from them. Though SS is even starting to make fun of them in the podcasts :monkey3

Darth Loki said:
Jen, do yourself a favor and stay away from the Krusades. Nothing good comes from them. Though SS is even starting to make fun of them in the podcasts :monkey3

Ignore Loki! He ...speaks pure blasphemy! :monkey4

Last edited by a moderator:
When they start making fun of you in the podcasts, you know it can't be a good thing :monkey1

Darth Loki said:
Dont mind Loki, hes like an outsider looking in, to small to play football, to slow to run track, and to much of a puss to join the Krusade.

Not to mention he has a Shaak Ti fetish, whish is clearly a cry for help.

~The King Of Darkness~

Back