"Hello? Long time listener, first time caller..."

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LVCIFERX

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Joshua!

I'm an artist out of Arizona, and have done freelance work for comics about 4 years now. I also have a desk job which is mainly what pays bills and funds my hobby ha ha.

I've been following this site a long time now, and with all the BvS discussion I figured it was time I get in on the action!

For some time I've been collecting action figures, mainly McFarlane and Batman (DC, Mattel, etc.), but now I'm focusing on 1/6 Hot Toys and 1/6 Sideshow.

My collection has amassed itself just within the last few years. I currently own Sideshow's General Grievous and their initial 1/6 Batman, from Hot Toys MMS 218, MMS155, MMS 140 (Demon only), DX12, MMS 293 (paid off and waiting!), MMS170, and the MMS69 (re-release), as well as MMS243, and 3A's 1/6 Emile from Halo Reach.

I'm looking forward to purchasing Sideshow's 1/6 Gotham Knight Batman, Hot Toys Captain Phasma, Ellen Ripley (Big Chap re-release!?), BvS Bats (normal, armored 'God' Killer, and Knightmare), as well as the new Batmobile.

If possible, I'm in search of Sideshow Collectibles' exclusive Poison Ivy statue, and Hot Toys AC01. Both fairly priced, obviously ;)

Other than that I love manga and anime, so I also have plenty statues and figures from that part of the spectrum.

I love talking with other collectors and speculating, as well as just goofing off so I'm stoked to not only be apart of this community but also this forum!

Thanks again for your time!

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back