Hello from Ukraine!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Falconieri

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi there and glad to become the part of the collector's community!
My name is Julia and I'm from the beautiful and freedom-loving country - Ukraine.

I was a doll collector about 5 years, my last hobby was collecting ball jointed dolls from Korea. But I'm rather sick of it and trying to find something new for me.

I'm huge fan of Marvel and my favourite characters are Loki (I guess, almost ALL girls love him :lol), Captain America and Iron Man.
Now I'm trying to collect all the Avengers from Hot Toys.
I'm working as the PR-manager of ukrainian musical rock band. Enjoying driving car, reading good books, rock-music, traveling, coffee, Disney, sports. My dream is to travel to the USA one day)
Sorry for my rather bad english, I will try to improve my language skills with your help and support too)
Wanna find new friends)

Here's some of my photos btw)

Hi, Julia!

Your country's been through a lot the past year. I hope you and your loved ones have been and will remain safe.

You'll find lots of Hot Toys collectors here. Welcome to the board! :welcome1:

Welcome to the board Julia, we have quite the range of collectors here! Sure you will find a place here amongst us all!!!

Welcome to SFF, hope you enjoy your stay. There are several women here who collect fashion dolls and Avengers figures, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home. The only problem will be, finding them amongst the crowd of drooling man-nerds :lol. Be sure to say "hi" to Allison Amy, The Ween, and hunnipot85 when you get the chance :duff.

I'm from the beautiful and freedom-loving country - Ukraine.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Back