Hello from U.K!!! (:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yautja1

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
hi i recently joined sideshow freaks forum and i was wondering if there is a buy/sell section? if there is can u please tell me how i access it? if there isn't, then does anyone have a battle damaged hot toys predator 2 for sale or a hot toys predator 1 for sale? thanks for your time :):rotfl

Hi and Welcome to the forum.

To use the BST section you gotta have 50 posts that's not spam and be a member for 3 months.

Hello and Welcome to the Forum :wave

With regards to Commerce, you can start a Want to Buy thread for the items you are looking for once you have posted and have at least 1 post.

You do not have selling priveledges, although once you have posted a little you will be able to view the Sales section, you will not be able to post in it.
To sell here you have to be a member for at least 3 months, have a minimum post count of 50 and be in good standing on the Forum. At that point you can apply for access and it will be reviewed.
So until then you cannot sell on here but you can start Want to Buy threads if you are looking for things.

Hope that helps, if you need anymore info, just ask :duff
x :peace

Back