Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Sorry guys, it starts tonight at midnight. My apologies.

When we put up midnight with the technically correct date, there was some confusion as well. I got more than a few phone calls saying they missed the first day of the sale.

Thank you TA for always running this great sale [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

And thanks to the guys for not snapping the items from my cart as I was waiting for some time for this and now I finally push Checkout [emoji1783][emoji1783]

Have a good weekend to all !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies everyone!

Due to a copy/paste error, purely my fault, I didn't set the automated time to activate the sale right.

The sale went live much sooner than what I've stated here, Twitter, and Facebook.

Totally my fault.

I was one of the ones ready to check out yesterday at midnight. Imagine my surprise when I go to add to my cart an hour and half early to discover much of what I wanted is now sold out. Thank you for the sale, though I must admit to being more frustrated than happy.

I was one of the ones ready to check out yesterday at midnight. Imagine my surprise when I go to add to my cart an hour and half early to discover much of what I wanted is now sold out. Thank you for the sale, though I must admit to being more frustrated than happy.

My apologies. It's 100% my fault for not double-checking the settings.

S happens, no biggie. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for future break downs. :duff

My apologies everyone!

Due to a copy/paste error, purely my fault, I didn't set the automated time to activate the sale right.

The sale went live much sooner than what I've stated here, Twitter, and Facebook.

Totally my fault.

Argh... a couple of things I had on my wish list and in my cart sold out while I waited for midnight. :/

Yup missed out on my items as well but figured it was a sign that I didn’t need to buy anything since I’m on vacation already spending more money that I should as it is :lol

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Thanks for the sale TA! This may be the biggest box I’ve gotten from you yet!

19f7b7a7f2559691a1961666e9a50f8d.jpg

X1fdNZm.jpg

My entry for November, bought all of this guy's stuff with this sale! Been wanting to have Logan kill someone for a while, love the store!

Just a quick reminder!

Today is the Last Day of the Big Turkey Drop Sale!

It ends are 11:59 this evening MST (Arizona) time. (At least I hope so...)

Thanks to everyone and I hope you guys have a great Holiday Season!

1yo7zd.jpg

Back