Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed the restock of HT Royal Guard (they go FAST:lol) - any chance you guys will do a few more breakdowns of that figure?

*Update for 09/14/18*

Return-of-the-Jedi-Luke-Skywalker-Hot-Toys-012.jpg

Restock Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - Luke Skywalker!

Hot Toys Thor Ragnarok - Gladiator Thor!

TBLeague (Phicen) Spartan Goddess of War!

Redman - Drive!

Coming Soon!

DAM Assassin's Creed: Black Flag - Edward Kenway

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!! finally got the Anakin head sculpt, thks TA!:clap

had to do a separate order for neck plug, wasnt goin to attempt with head in cart and lose that.

TA rocks! w/o having to ask it looks they combined shipping and refunded me the extra shipping cost, awesome :clap thks TA :hi5:

Yeah I'm pretty sure they are used to people doing bit orders of oops I forgot this item. Or trying to be the first one to snag certain things. They are really great :)
TA rocks! w/o having to ask it looks they combined shipping and refunded me the extra shipping cost, awesome :clap thks TA :hi5:

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm pretty sure they are used to people doing bit orders of oops I forgot this item. Or trying to be the first one to snag certain things. They are really great :)

I will second (or third that?!). TA are one of the most customer conscious companies around and have done this for me several times. Didn’t really appreciate LAX Customs holding and going through my toy parts for nearly two weeks but at least nothing was damaged!

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

TA is the best. Look no further!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Probably shouldn’t ask that in the thread for Toy Anxiety.

Yeah... I thought about that... but not like they’ll lose business. These sites part out different things at different times. No disrespect meant towards TA.

Yeah... I thought about that... but not like they’ll lose business. These sites part out different things at different times. No disrespect meant towards TA.

lol. Serious lack of tact or self awareness, right there.

Hey TA - Can a customer request that you hold their purchases until there’s a decent amount to ship all at once?

There’s a bunch of random small things I want to buy before someone else grabs them but it doesn’t make sense to pay shipping for a hand here and some shoes there. It is probably also extra time and effort on your part to make all the individual shipments.

What do you think?

I'd be interested in taking advantage of this option as well if it's possible.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That would likely take a lot of time an energy. BBTS can do it because they are a warehouse, TA I'd an actual store so I don't know if the setup would work.
Hey TA - Can a customer request that you hold their purchases until there’s a decent amount to ship all at once?

There’s a bunch of random small things I want to buy before someone else grabs them but it doesn’t make sense to pay shipping for a hand here and some shoes there. It is probably also extra time and effort on your part to make all the individual shipments.

What do you think?

Back