Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom Isaiah Bradley, Bucky Cap and Falcon Cap built last year, parts were between eBay and TA.
4e2cb970c4929e2f48cb1aa05feca8c1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Bucky has beautiful hair

:fest:fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fest:fest

Congratulations to *ArtDamage* for winning the February 2018 Random Custom Contest!

We had one of our customers at the store pick a color and he chose this entry.

Awesome Star-Prince. I mean, Star-Lord. :)

The entries this month were awesome and everyone here were really impressed with all the custom figures!

Thanks to everyone who participated and Sorry about the delay. It's been crazy around here!

Let's start the new entries for March!​

Never entered before. My Feb entry: "Star Lord, Legendary Ravager"View attachment 395194

*Update for 03/07/18*

13_f7173b8e-06ec-467b-9db9-9b49205bb2fc_1024x1024.jpg

New & Restock Breakdowns!

TBLeague (Phicen) Majestic Crusader!

TBLeague (Phicen) Vampirella (SHCC Exclusive)!

Fire Girl Urban Rescue Team Set!

Hot Toys Netflix Daredevil!

Coming Soon!

Flagset PLA Air Force Female Pilot
Flagset Masked Mercenaries 2.0
DAM Toys San Diego SWAT Team (Midnight Ops & Regular)
Alertline WWII German Military Police Set
Alertline WWII Russian Sailor Set
Fire Girl Female Shooter Sets

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Thanks TA. The belt got here a day sooner than expected! You guys are among the best things about his board. Don’t go anywhere!

What’s the main difference between ANH Vader belt, R1 and Tarkin Vader belt? I have both ANH and R1 HT Vaders.

*Update for 03/08/18*

195655bl9neoxlkt8dzk6z.jpg

New & Restock Breakdowns!

Alert Line Soviet Red Navy Accessory Set!

Alert Line WWII German Grossdeutschland Division Equipment Set!

Hot Toys Grand Moff Tarkin & Darth Vader v2.0!

Spider-Man Homecoming (Homemade Suit Version)!

Coo Models The Witch!

Coming Soon!

Flagset PLA Air Force Female Pilot
Flagset Masked Mercenaries 2.0
DAM Toys San Diego SWAT Team (Midnight Ops & Regular)
Fire Girl Female Shooter Sets

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

scored the belt, probably don't need it since i have both R1 and ANH vader. Any difference? I do need the arm with saber since the ANH Vader had the horrible gloves and R1 didn't have a light up saber.

scored the belt, probably don't need it since i have both R1 and ANH vader. Any difference? I do need the arm with saber since the ANH Vader had the horrible gloves and R1 didn't have a light up saber.

How much was the belt? darn... missed that one. :(

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Thanks guys!
Yeah, great finale. I finished this about a half hour before it aired but couldn’t watch it until this afternoon.

Awesome custom. Nicely done.

Did u score the Saber arm? I keep missing it...:(

TA will you be parting out the new SSC Jabba and Throne set? I'm interested in the new throne and accesories but not the jabba, and a lot of other people are only interested in the new Jabba. So even if it is a hefty price tag it might work out for the right price. ;)

Back