Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will you be restocking the DAM Donald Sutherland any time soon?

Thanks,
m.

We just did the SR-71 Blackbird and there are still a lot of outstanding parts so it might be awhile. The inventory levels have to reach a point to where it makes sense breaking him down again.

So after my third order this week, I also have a 'will you...' question!
The Asmus Merry/Pippen set, any further breakdowns planned?
Thanks!

We will eventually. There are just too many outstanding parts to do so at this time. Once inventory levels reach an appropriate level, we have more to breakdown.

And thank you very much for your business! :)

*Update for 02/10/17*

twitter2.jpg

New & Restock!

Hot Toys Captain America: Civil War - Ant-Man

Hot Toys Star Wars: Rogue One - Darth Vader (only 1)

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Rey (Resistance Outfit) (only 1)

Hot Toys Deadpool (movie version)

Sideshow Star Wars: Return of the Jedi - Darth Vader

Coming Soon!

VeryHot CQB Dark
DAM! British Army in Afghanistan
Storm Collectibles Ong-Bak Muay Thai Warrior
Cat Toys - Heart Broker
Coreplay Fitness Body 2.0
SooSoo Toys - Speed Silver (Quicksilver - Days of Future Past X-Men)
Asmus Toys - The Mask

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Nice! Finally got some hands from R1 Vader. Not a saber hand but better then nothing.

I finally got that SS Vader v.2 body suit I have been chasing. :yess:

Love TA. :love

Just FYI, they feel slightly sticky and delicate. I've been worrying these may do a Hasbro pleather and peel. The paint coating just doesn't feel very firm. It's a real bummer, because it's the most accurate Vader suit.

:rock I was hoping you'd be able to grab that.

I am pretty excited. :blissy

Just FYI, they feel slightly sticky and delicate. I'm worried these may do a Hasbro pleather and peel. The paint coating just doesn't feel very firm. It's a real bummer, because it's the most accurate Vader suit.

Excitement waning. :blissysmi

:lol

Damn, missed out on that right hand I needed.
If anyone has a R1 Vader right hand they're willing to sell or trade for a left, PM me.

Last edited:
*Update for 02/11/17*

twitter3.jpg

New & Restock!

SooSoo Toys Speed Silver (X-Men Days of Future Past - Quicksilver)

Very Hot Halo Dry Suit
Very Hot Navy Seal DEVGRU
Very Hot 82nd Airborne
Very Hot CCT

Coming Soon!

VeryHot CQB Dark
DAM! British Army in Afghanistan
Storm Collectibles Ong-Bak Muay Thai Warrior
Cat Toys - Heart Broker
Coreplay Fitness Body 2.0
Asmus Toys - The Mask

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Integrity is for adults. Toys are for kids. Stop playing with toys if your so concerned with integrity.

Integrity is for adults. Toys are for kids. Stop playing with toys if your so concerned with integrity.

That had nothing to do with my comment... also my comment was deleted because I will just contact TA directly rather than air my grievance here, that was a mistake on my part.

That had nothing to do with my comment... also my comment was deleted because I will just contact TA directly rather than air my grievance here, that was a mistake on my part.

Were you angry because your postman got to see what you ordered? Or was that the box of a totally different product that TA put your parts into? You might want to just throttle back a little. If that wasn't what you ordered, then it was just a box re-use.
I am always amazed when i get my items at what a perfect box i usually get my pieces in. Mainly because it fits so perfectly the items and the amount i ordered. Logistically, it must be an absolute nightmare to have, on-hand, all the boxes they need for a week's worth of posting.
It makes sense to re-use packaging from an alternative product rather than trash it, at least from a practical standpoint.
I know it might be embarrassing. But you're getting a great service. Just saying.

Were you angry because your postman got to see what you ordered? Or was that the box of a totally different product that TA put your parts into? You might want to just throttle back a little. If that wasn't what you ordered, then it was just a box re-use.
I am always amazed when i get my items at what a perfect box i usually get my pieces in. Mainly because it fits so perfectly the items and the amount i ordered. Logistically, it must be an absolute nightmare to have, on-hand, all the boxes they need for a week's worth of posting.
It makes sense to re-use packaging from an alternative product rather than trash it, at least from a practical standpoint.
I know it might be embarrassing. But you're getting a great service. Just saying.

Don't get me wrong, I love TA's service. No, it wasn't what I ordered on the box, my order was 3 figure bodies. Not what was pictured. I just really hate those female figures and I find them embarrassing to the hobby and to people I know seeing that arrive at my house when that was definitely not what I ordered or what was inside. Like I said it wasn't a big deal but it did bother me.

Back