Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished up on my Cobra Snow Serpent. Enjoy!
10372012_992521334165921_8568789795517133619_n.jpg

10372581_992521450832576_3045215776298086455_n.jpg

12745424_992521417499246_2684745710074335973_n.jpg

10670093_992521384165916_211977040427820251_n.jpg

*Update for 2/26/16*

New!

Phicen Lady Death
phicenladydeath.jpg

Restock!

Hot Toys Jim Gordon & John Blake w/ Batsignal

Soldier Story Chinese Railway Guerrilla

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Star Wars TFA Snowtroopers
Hot Toys Avengers 2 AOU Scarlet Witch
Hot Toys Batman Returns Batman & Bruce Wayne 2 Pack
Sideshow Indiana Jones Temple of Doom
Sideshow DC Comics Green Lantern
DAMTOYS SDU Assault Team Member
DAMTOYS Royal Marines Commando
WolfKing Miyamoto Takehide
Verycool Lady Dragon in the Moonlight
VeryCool Soviet Female Sniper

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Awesome snow serpent! For some reson i remember a snow version when i was growing up,but can't be sure. Or was that your own idea for a character? Either way it brings back memories and he is equipped for some harsh winter weather battles. Just a suggestion that a pair of skis might be a cool idea to add in case he has to move quickly down a slope,a add on maybe if you like later on. The figure is cool how he is :clap!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Awesome snow serpent! For some reson i remember a snow version when i was growing up,but can't be sure. Or was that your own idea for a character? Either way it brings back memories and he is equipped for some harsh winter weather battles. Just a suggestion that a pair of skis might be a cool idea to add in case he has to move quickly down a slope,a add on maybe if you like

Snow Serpent didn't come with Skis. Just snow shoes.

blog_toy_5.jpg

That must have been what was on my mind about going on his feet,but skis could still be a cool edition to add if you don't want it exactly like the original one,either way a well made figure. The goggles, suit, upgraded gun,nice head sculpt and accessories gave the old school version a great upgrade for the current time in figures.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Is there any way that you guys can re-do the search system on your website? One annoying thing about the search function is that it included every variation of every one of the words included.

For example, if you were to try and look for "Leg armor" it would include everything with the term "leg" or "armor" and even "armory" or "arm" in the title. It makes every search explode with results, especially if your search includes a word that has a lot of matches such as "hand".

Basically, the more specific you try to search, the more that it broadens it.

Is there any way that you guys can re-do the search system on your website? One annoying thing about the search function is that it included every variation of every one of the words included.

For example, if you were to try and look for "Leg armor" it would include everything with the term "leg" or "armor" and even "armory" or "arm" in the title. It makes every search explode with results, especially if your search includes a word that has a lot of matches such as "hand".

What you want to type is "leg + Armor"
Add the plus symbol to include both terms.

What you want to type is "leg + Armor"
Add the plus symbol to include both terms.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to change the search engine, but yes, adding the + symbol between words will narrow the search.
Thank you!

Damn! I missed the body for lady death. Any idea how much it was?

*Update for 2/28/16*

Rare Sunday RESTOCK!

400_PREDATOR_logo.jpg

Special Treat: Hot Toys MMS90 First Film Predator!

Some Assorted Hot Toys Parts (You'll have to search!)

Hot Toys Star Wars: A New Hope Han Solo!

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Star Wars TFA Snowtroopers
Hot Toys Avengers 2 AOU Scarlet Witch
Hot Toys Batman Returns Batman & Bruce Wayne 2 Pack
Sideshow Indiana Jones Temple of Doom
Sideshow DC Comics Green Lantern
DAMTOYS SDU Assault Team Member
DAMTOYS Royal Marines Commando
WolfKing Miyamoto Takehide
Verycool Lady Dragon in the Moonlight
VeryCool Soviet Female Sniper

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Awww, that sucks! I had the han head sculpt in my basket and I was still shopping and now its gone! :thud:

Its still in my cart, but I cant place the order

Great... just when I was told recently that Han was done... :lol Either way, the part I needed was not there so it's all good.

That Predator is a nice set, and definitely a surprise!

I am trying to go through the web to find the assorted parts. I see there is a First Avengers: Captain America head/clothing/parts.

Will keep looking.

I am trying to go through the web to find the assorted parts. I see there is a First Avengers: Captain America head/clothing/parts.

Will keep looking.

I'm tempted to get the belt pouches and holster since the glue on mine made their bottoms loose and drop out. How does that belt attach? I'm worried about taking it apart and not being able to put it back after switching out the belt accessories.

Back