Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Hi TA, i just got the MIVI Wikus unlicensed figure under the name District,from the movie District 9 and didn't know it was a head sculpt and clothing set,can you suggest a body to buy off you guys that will fit this figure the best,including that the head sculpt will be able to be attached to the body without sticky stack if possible. Thanks-Jeremy

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Hi TA.
Will there be a breakdown of the Phicen Lady Death figure soon?
Thank you

Seems I remember seeing a batman returns figure being posted last week.

Hi TA,

Will you part out a hot toys vader soon?

When will sideshow tod indy arrive?

Thanks,

Best,

Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi TA,

Will you part out a hot toys vader soon?

When will sideshow tod indy arrive?

Thanks,

Best,

Robert

The Indy is due sometime in the next 14-21 days, but that's just an estimated timeframe.

We just broke down a couple HT Vaders. We are just about sold-out of him. If we are lucky we'll get another breakdown or two from him.

The Indy is due sometime in the next 14-21 days, but that's just an estimated timeframe.

We just broke down a couple HT Vaders. We are just about sold-out of him. If we are lucky we'll get another breakdown or two from him.

Thanks! Missed out on one part i really need [emoji21]. I'd buy more parts at the same time but since i'm from europe i got to save a little on shipping.

Anybody know what type of body i need to buy for the mivi toys district figure? I thought it was a full figure, but wound up being a head and clothing set,still happy,just want the head sculpt to fit on without sticky tack etc... if possible. Thanks

*Update for 2/23/16*

Restock!

Hot Toys Batman 1966
Hot Toys Spider Man 3 New Goblin

Flirty Girl Female Archer

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Avengers 2 AOU Scarlet Witch
Hot Toys Batman Returns Batman & Bruce Wayne 2 Pack
Sideshow Indiana Jones Temple of Doom
Sideshow DC Comics Green Lantern
DAMTOYS SDU Assault Team Member
Coo Models Monster File The Were Wolf
VeryCool Soviet Female Sniper

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Anybody know what type of body i need to buy for the mivi toys district figure? I thought it was a full figure, but wound up being a head and clothing set,still happy,just want the head sculpt to fit on without sticky tack etc... if possible. Thanks

Hey there. Sorry we didn't reply to this sooner, though we don't really have an answer for you. We have never had any of that particular figure to know what it would be compatible with. Hopefully someone here does? Anyone?

You might want to search the forum to see if there's a topic about that figure and ask someone there.

In general, though we sell a ton of this stuff, we're not customizers, so always knowing how to make things work and what is compatible isn't quite our forte.

Found it,but thnx for the response

Luckily TA focuses on getting your **** out the door and into your fat little hands super fast.

*Hand fatness may vary.

*Update for 2/25/16*

New!

Coo Models Monster Files: The Were Wolf
coowerewolf.jpg

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Star Wars TFA Snowtroopers
Hot Toys Avengers 2 AOU Scarlet Witch
Hot Toys Batman Returns Batman & Bruce Wayne 2 Pack
Sideshow Indiana Jones Temple of Doom
Sideshow DC Comics Green Lantern
DAMTOYS SDU Assault Team Member