Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
September entry - NIGHTWING

NIGHTWING logo'd (1).jpg
NIGHTWING logo'd (6).jpg
NIGHTWING logo'd (4).jpg

All parts (as always) bought from TA - you guys are the best!

*Update for 9/6/15*

Rare SUNDAY Restock!

Hot Toys Star Wars DX07 Bespin Luke
Hot Toys Arkham Asylum Batman
Hot Toys Guardians of the Galaxy Gamora
Hot Toys Eric Draven: The Crow

Sideshow Emperor Palpatine
Sideshow Nathan Drake

Coming Soon!
Sideshow Star Wars Jango Fett
DAMTOYS Army Special Forces Scouts
DAMTOYS PLA Special Force

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Hi guy(s), my last order which I got super quick doesn't show up on my account. Is there a reason or is it just a glitch with the new system?

Hi guy(s), my last order which I got super quick doesn't show up on my account. Is there a reason or is it just a glitch with the new system?

If this is still an issue, please email your concern to us at [email protected] and let us know who you are and what the order number is. Generally, I don't believe you can see order history until the order is marked shipped. Also, if you ordered as a guest, (not signed in), then it won't keep the information in your account.

Still watching for a break down of World box mortal kombat figures so I can get some more bodies.

:wink1: :pray:

Still watching for a break down of World box mortal kombat figures so I can get some more bodies.

:wink1: :pray:

Nothing is ever guaranteed due to other things that can come up in the store, and new product always trumps restocks, but theres a strong possibility you might want to check tomorrow :wink1:

Back