Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. You're right; it doesn't look like something from a Cy Girl. He's a great bash.

Found it!
Major Motoko by Takara, it is a cool girl offering.
image.jpg

We have kicked the switch in gear. Hopefully they'll get it done in time tomorrow for a Friday launch. We just wanted to give you all a heads up as there could be an outage at any point during the switch over. At the very least, you may find our old site has no inventory at some point over the next 24 hours. This will be your last opportunity to grab stuff at the 20%. When the new site launches, the sale will be over. Let's all cross our fingers that everything goes smoothly and we'll get new product up FINALLY in the next few days. Though we have A LOT of new figures and parts to add, we'll be doing it in phases as to not completely overload our customers as well as ourselves. And bear with us as we'll likely need to tweak a few things here and there as we learn the new system.
THANK YOU ALL!

We have kicked the switch in gear. Hopefully they'll get it done in time tomorrow for a Friday launch. We just wanted to give you all a heads up as there could be an outage at any point during the switch over. At the very least, you may find our old site has no inventory at some point over the next 24 hours. This will be your last opportunity to grab stuff at the 20%. When the new site launches, the sale will be over. Let's all cross our fingers that everything goes smoothly and we'll get new product up FINALLY in the next few days. Though we have A LOT of new figures and parts to add, we'll be doing it in phases as to not completely overload our customers as well as ourselves. And bear with us as we'll likely need to tweak a few things here and there as we learn the new system.
THANK YOU ALL!

Congratulations, I will be looking forward to it. Have purchased a lot from you guys and excited about the update! Good luck with the switch over.

Custom Entry ABE SAPIEN.
V for Vandetta DC Collector Figure Body, modified to take SSC Abe Forearms and HT Ankle Pegs.
SSC Head, Forearms, Top.
Takara BatBegins Pants.
Various other bits and pieces.

abe2b.jpg

abe5a.jpg

FYI, we are shut down right now, and when we are back up, it should be the new site. We've been told the transfer could take up to 24 hours, but could also be sooner. At the very latest, we should be live by tomorrow evening. Then, we should be getting back to normal, whatever normal is LOL!

Just tried it... :dunno

Guys, it looks like it won't be until tomorrow (hopefully). The new site is all ready to go, it's just a matter of waiting for the transfer of the domain, DNS, CNAME info (whatever all that is), to finish propagating. Assuming it is live and functional before Monday, we'll probably start adding new stuff Monday night and resume our updates and business as usual. I would not be a happy camper if it goes as long as Wednesday.

Guys, it looks like it won't be until tomorrow (hopefully). The new site is all ready to go, it's just a matter of waiting for the transfer of the domain, DNS, CNAME info (whatever all that is), to finish propagating. Assuming it is live and functional before Monday, we'll probably start adding new stuff Monday night and resume our updates and business as usual. I would not be a happy camper if it goes as long as Wednesday.

No worries, my wallet is enjoying the rest :lol

We could be going live at any time now. FYI, we have decided we are going to put up a selection of new product the moment we launch.

Jurassic-Park-33-Hold-on-to-your-butts1.jpg

I put in "Dan the Man" for my preview code but it didn't take, should it be all lowercase and continuous?:tap

I put in "Dan the Man" for my preview code but it didn't take, should it be all lowercase and continuous?:tap

Well, it's good to know it's at least going to the BigCommerce address now. Seems there's still bugs in addresses forwarding yet. Probably still needs some propagation time. Not much more we can do now but wait, and as soon as it seems it's done, we'll flip the switch, and away we go!

I'm going to have some of my Chi-Com friends hack me in before everyone else.
All those Alex Murphy sculpts will be mine.:yess:

Hello All.

New site is LIVE.

Please clear your browser cache before you go on the site. It might fix any redirect problems you might get.

*note* We can't guarantee that the site will be without bugs and stuff. Please bear with us.

Also, the new site carousel has a bug in it so it won't work. It's on the list.

It's good to be back.

Back