Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why. Why does T-800 stuff only go up on weekends when I'm at the damned pub?!!

Do what I do... drink at home. Oh sure, it's kinda sad, but you don't miss anything. And if you're drinking scotch, you tend to buy things you really didn't need in the first place!

On second thought, maybe I'll stick to the pub....

Wow scotch that's an acquired taste, when I could drink it was Captain Morgan Reserve and diet coke. I know ............

It is, and surfing the net with a glass of scotch in hand often doesn't end well. Remember when Opus the Penguin from Bloom County bought the greatest hits of Slim Whitman while watching a TV ad, even though he couldn't stand Slim Whitman? Similar things can happen with scotch... She can be a cruel mistress!:thud:

Do what I do... drink at home. Oh sure, it's kinda sad, but you don't miss anything. And if you're drinking scotch, you tend to buy things you really didn't need in the first place!

On second thought, maybe I'll stick to the pub....

Agree with the scotch part. JW Black Label has helped me make many purchases I probably shouldn't have!

Hey TA, would you by chance be getting any part of the second run of Blitzway Carlito figures? :pray:

If you do, I would buy(or try) all the bodies if you parted them out. :lecture

On a side note: Crown Royal with Vernors or White Russians with Vanilla Stoli, doesn't affect buying choices at all...:lol

Last edited:
Hey TA, would you by chance be getting any part of the second run of Blitzway Carlito figures? :pray:

If you do, I would buy(or try) all the bodies if you parted them out. :lecture

On a side note: Crown Royal with Vernors or White Russians with Vanilla Stoli, doesn't affect buying choices at all...:lol

No, sorry, we do not have more Carlito's Way coming. Nice figure, but for some reason it just took a long time to sell through them. Restocking any figure when the head doesn't sell is a problem when we're banking on the amount the head sells for. That can make or break whether we part out a figure or not. There's still to this day 3 heads on our site. We always had high hopes for Blitzway and future figures as we thought their quality could compete with Hot Toys and bring even more movie figures of that quality to the market. Sadly they rarely do anything new.

On another note, maybe we should start posting adds for Scotch in this thread :lol

I have been known to bend my elbow on occasion, yes. And it might as well be the good stuff...

*Update for 11/11/14*

New Breakdowns & Restock!

Soldier Story Chinese Expeditionary

DAM Reconnaissance Battalion M27 Rifleman

Toys City Red Army Scout

Ignite Spartan Hoplite

Sideshow Universal Monsters Phantom of the Opera (Just a few of the parts)

Coming Soon!
Hot Toys Batman The Dark Knight Armory Set w/ Bruce Wayne
Hot Toys Captain America Winter Soldier
Sideshow Wolf Pack Clone Trooper 104th Battalion
Soldier Story German SEK

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys Robocop w/ Mechanical Chair
Hot Toys Iron Man 2: Whiplash Mark II NEW!
Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Mark XXXIX Starboost
Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Igor
Sideshow Starcraft II Raynor

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Any chance of a Prototype Fett and/or Deluxe Vader breakdown anytime soon? Thanks.

There's a very real chance I won't be going out this weekend and will be here to check the site repeatedly. So I assume there'll be no T-800 breakdowns during this time. :D

There's a very real chance I won't be going out this weekend and will be here to check the site repeatedly. So I assume there'll be no T-800 breakdowns during this time. :D

There's a very real chance you could check the site every ten minutes for a month and only that one time you have to go twenty minutes before checking will the parts you want be put up... and when you *do* check, they will be gone.

Yep. That's why I went ahead and ordered most of what I need on ebay. I am a man of little patience when it comes to building my T-800 variants. However I still need 2 pairs of pants and a set of Gargoyles. I'd like to get them cheap, not that it'll make much difference after what I've spent already.

Back