Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my February entry, the trio from the longest running sitcom in the world, Last of the Summer Wine. I have lots of fond memories associated with this show and my grandparents. Compo's death also happened at the same time of my grandmother's passing and the brilliant episodes that followed it help me to get through my own loss.

2014-02-02 12.44.15 by bilbo070, on Flickr

2014-02-02 12.44.10 by bilbo070, on Flickr

2014-02-02 10.16.21 by bilbo070, on Flickr

2014-02-02 12.43.54 by bilbo070, on Flickr

Those aren't Simpsons :lol The Simpsons are actually the longest running sitcom.

You should spread those out over three months rather than all at once! Nice work!

Its hard to really give it to that show when they only had 295 episodes over that length of time. The Simpsons have around 541 episodes right now.

Just still, nice work. Great headsculpts.

Those who picked up a Vader chest and belt rig, what's your plan for those? Upgrade ANH Vader or something else?

I bought one because I needed to replace the belt on my ANH Vader, after one of the control boxes fell off and got lost. I've only seen a few of these pieces on eBay, and each time they sold for $60+, so I was very happy to get one from TA for $30! :)

Back