Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be funny.

Ski

I meant as a pre-order.

Sorry I wasn't clear.

Due to their orders being cut, figures they can part out won't be sold boxed at all anymore. So if a figure is up for pre-order, its likely its not going to get parted out. Most of the armored Iron Man figures all under that for example, but figures like the Tony Starks and Mandarin have pieces that allow them to be parted out, therefore no boxed pre-orders.

Due to their orders being cut, figures they can part out won't be sold boxed at all anymore. So if a figure is up for pre-order, its likely its not going to get parted out. Most of the armored Iron Man figures all under that for example, but figures like the Tony Starks and Mandarin have pieces that allow them to be parted out, therefore no boxed pre-orders.

Thanks bud.

That's what we said when we saw they were consistently selling for $90ish on Ebay. Save $20 :huh

Yeah I can understand supply and demand and all that, and if you can get that kind of prices for it, more power to ya.

Just kinda sad faced, cause I used to always shop at Toy Anxiety and other non ebay stores for the cheap part out prices, but lately it seems to be a better deal to just get the box set. :slap

Yeah I can understand supply and demand and all that, and if you can get that kind of prices for it, more power to ya.

Just kinda sad faced, cause I used to always shop at Toy Anxiety and other non ebay stores for the cheap part out prices, but lately it seems to be a better deal to just get the box set. :slap

You'll have to blame Hot Toys/Sideshow for the limited supply. This is not the direction we prefer to go, but we are a business trying to compete in a world market that is currently feeling the strain of high demand and low supply on these products. At least we try to have the best price in said market on these parts and put them on our website for all of you to have the opportunity to buy as opposed to just putting them all on Ebay where we'd actually make more. 1 part, 1 exception, it's not like we do this all the time. It's because so many people want it for other versions of Selina paired with the fact many people are breaking there's and need to replace it.

Back