Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted: Have a customer that wants a custom 1:6 Walter White. Anyone want to sell/make one? Please PM with details. Thanks!

Wanted: Have a customer that wants a custom 1:6 Walter White. Anyone want to sell/make one? Please PM with details. Thanks!

Good luck with that fellas. The headsculpts are long sold out.
There are cheap crappy versions of Mr. WHITE on ebay.

Someone had posted a link to Trevor Groves business partner who sells his sculpts painted.

check out the Bad Science Teacher thread

Hey guys. I'm just posting pics of a custom for one of our customers, known here as Spartan Rex, as he doesn't really have the ability to do so, but this will be the only time.

Here's his custom of Judge Dredd

It's a Medicom Dredd helmet, chest armor and cod piece.
Dam Kingdom Spade 2 sculpt.
HT Batman body.
HT Blade pistol.
HT SLJ Spirit boots.
HT Nolan Predator gloves.
Misc Space armor for thighs and knees.
Panzer cop forearm armor.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have one I put together with an original, not recasted, Trevor head. It was actually painted by Skiman (you can ask him) and he doesn't paint recasts. I'm thinking of selling it.

Before anything... is your customer aware of how much some custom figures cost?

Either way, I'm entering it for the monthly contest.

T-1000 jacket and gun as well as the true type body were purchased from TA:

Last edited:
I have one I put together with an original, not recasted, Trevor head. It was actually painted by Skiman (you can ask him) and he doesn't paint recasts. I'm thinking of selling it.

Before anything... is your customer aware of how much some custom figures cost?

Either way, I'm entering it for the monthly contest.

T-1000 jacket and gun as well as the true type body were purchased from TA:

Nice figure. :hi5:

Thank you very the ultra quick shipping. I always get amazing sevice from Toy Anxiety.

Here is my Bond kitbash.

The Toy City tux, ZCWO formal shirt, Sideshow tie and stand (not pictured) were all from Toy Anxiety.
It was put on a TTL body with a Maximus Miniatures custom head.

9531327547_ceb890c0f5_b.jpg

Back