Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elvis did you get my PM? Wanted some help/advise on a custom. Please answer! :(

My November entry. Hot Toys Godfather Head from TA. Overcoat James Dean. Suit Drastic Plastic FDR. Reg TT body. Hat from Barbie Frank Sinatra.

100_4693-1.jpg

100_4694-1.jpg

Hey TA, have you added new updates to your site. I noticed you have new pre-order items added.

Hey TA, have you added new updates to your site. I noticed you have new pre-order items added.

The last update we posted said that Pre-Orders for Barney Ross and the Terminator 1 T-800 would be up "at any time", which they are now. Nothing else was added besides those 2.

Congrats to E!!! :rock

With that I give you my November entry!!!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LEivH2RFN3c?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LEivH2RFN3c?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

HOly ____ing crap!!! This is incredibly awesome too. Contest over. Ski, you win.

I think it's because of the caliber of talent we have on these boards the contests are random drawings. lol. I wouldn't ever stand a chance up against these guys either.

Jill Allen Bruce

My November entry.

Jill Valentine showed up the other day. The H/S is excellent and the upper body is a silicone rubber. The shoulder joint is interesting as it is only a ball and socket, there are no moving parts ie hinges. Yet it articulates pretty well as the silicone has a certain amount of give. The neck is the same with the neck actually moving with the head.
Anyways stuff has been piling up around here so I used a few items that were pretty unique and came up with this.

Jill Allen Bruce from Alexandria in Glengarry county, she is a cousin of Jenny Canuck.

JillNov2010025cemod.jpg

JillNov2010021cemod.jpg

JillNov2010020cemod.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Johnny Canuck

Basil: "Oh, German! I'm sorry, I thought there was something wrong with you."

Do you think you'll be preorder parting out the SSC Red Ninja or just when it arrives? Thx.

I think it would have been on the site by now, so I am going with a no. I don't think a JOE has been parted out for pre-order before.

Yeah, the Red Ninja has been available for pre-order for months now, and since it isn't up yet as a pre-order part out, I don't think it will be. Just in-stock most likely.

Of course TA will part out Predator Royce. Why wouldn't they? They've parted out every HT figure so far, but get ready to stalk their site because I'm sure a lot of people including myself will be waiting for certain parts of that figure.

*Update for 11/04/10*

Restock!

"HEEEE HEEEE! HOOOOOOO!" Hot Toys DX03: Michael Jackson Bad

Pre-Orders
Hot Toys Expendables Barney Ross (NEW)
Hot Toys Terminator 1 T-800 (NEW)
Hot Toys DX04 Bruce Lee from Enter The Dragon
Hot Toys Predators Royce, Falconer, & Berserker
Hot Toys Platoon Chris Taylor
Hot Toys DX 04 Bruce Lee from Enter the Dragon
Sideshow Star Wars Boil & Waxer (Boxed Only) (NEW)
Sideshow GI Joe Dusty (Boxed Only) (NEW)
Sideshow Star Wars Captain Rex
Sideshow Star Wars Commander Cody

Coming within the next 7 days
Dragon WWII German Wilhelm Engels
Dragon StrayDog Kerberos Panzer Corps
Hot Toys Prince of Persia Dastan
Hot Toys Assassin’s Creed II Ezio

Coming Soon
Hot Toys Inglorious Basterds Colonel Hans Landa
Hot Toys Predators Royce
Sideshow GI Joe Beachead

Don't forget about our monthly SSFreaks custom figure contest!

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks :rock

Back