Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey your sites great! I just came across it a few days ago. Will you be doing another Two-Face break-down by any chance? I need his pants.

Yes, eventually, but restocking will be slow through the holidays. Just keep an eye out here. BTW, the pants come as a set with the jacket.

Do you know if HT's avatar will bring forth another chance at a Worthington sculpt?

Possibly, but more likely will be the Clash of the Titans Perseus figure. With Avatar, we don't yet know what figures they'll produce - blue guys, humans or both. However, in Clash of the Titans, they can't not make Perseus. Info has yet to be announced on what figures will be produced for either of these newly acquired Hot Toys licenses.

Thanks, but the Perseus figure will have much longer hair than I could use the head for. :(

Looks the same as Marcus:

4942b.jpg

Still, I'd rather have original Clash figures.

At any rate. Toy Anxiety has excellent customer service and great prices. Ordered a Hot Toys, Albert Wesker body from them for a great price. And I'm partial to a business in Arizona.:D

*Update for 12/21/09*

Restock!

Hot Toys The Dark Knight
Two-Face/Harvey Dent

Hot Toys Goemon the MOVIE:
Goemon Ishikawa
Goemon Saizo
Goemon ChaCha Asai

Hot Toys Resident Evil 5
Chris Redfield BSAA version

Sideshow G.I.JOE
Cobra Commander
Cobra Officer

Sideshow Star Wars
Stormtrooper
Utapau Trooper

DID WWII
Heinz Guderian

Coming Soon!
Sideshow Star Wars Grand Admiral Thrawn
Sideshow The Dead Punk Zombie
Hot Toys Resident Evil 5: Sheva Alomar

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks :rock

Any hope of any more Star Wars Stormtrooper black bodysuits?

We're nearly out of Stormtroopers and can't get more, so maybe a couple more. However, there will be more Sandtroopers in the future too, so that's an opportunity as well.

I FINALLY managed to get my Grand Admiral Thrawn head & body -- I'm SO jazzed!! (Of course, I'm not ENTIRELY SURE what I'm going to use him for, but still...)

I picked up a bunch of parts in the last week or so.

Thank you for breaking these figures down and keeping the prices (generally ;) ) low & reasonable. Toy Anxiety rocks! :rock

Back