Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s infuriating I checked just before for Appo parts and then I get the email and the last parts I need are gone.

*Update for 03/14/24*

QQ20220131153052__82893.jpg

New & Restock Breakdowns!

SooSoo Toys Red Knight!

I8 Toys Zero The Nun!

SuperDuck Chun Li Cosplay Set!

X2Y Toys Bikini Warrior Star Soldiers Set!

Coming Soon!

Hot Toys Black Adam (Deluxe)
Hot Toys Black Adam (Golden Armor)

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Special Announcement!

site_header.png

This weekend March 15-17, 2024 Toy Anxiety will be attending the Days of the Dead Horror Convention in Sunny Las Vegas!

Breakdowns will be limited at best while we are away.

The Store is open so come on down if you are in Phoenix!

Thank you very much and see you next week!​

*Update for 03/15/24*

New & Restock Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Black Adam Deluxe!

TBLeague Royal Crown Divinity!

Daftoys Leopard Agent!

Daftoys Shawshank Redemption!

Coming Soon!

*Update for 03/17/24*

Restock Breakdowns!

Kitty Stuff Lady Fighter!

Alert Line WWII Luftwaffe Fighter Ace!

SooSoo Toys Green Vigilante!

Star Ace Batman Ninja Harley Quinn!

Coming Soon!

Special Announcement!

IMG_8990.jpg

After hours of deliberation (sleeping and eating, mostly), CEO Pickles has finally made her Executive Decision!

Starting today Wednesday March 20, 2024 at 5:00pm Arizona Time promptly and going through March 31st, 2024 at 5:00pm Arizona Time it will be:

Toy Anxiety's Annual Spring Cleaning Sale 2024!

Everything on the website will be 40% off!

The Discount will automatically deduct from your total at check-out! No coupon code needed!

CEO Pickles wishes to say 'Namaste' to everyone this glorious Spring Renewal.​

Thank you Pickles! I almost bought a few things yesterday, but I was able to pick them all up (and a few more of course) with the sale! :yess:

Finally got the discount to show up and got everything in my cart! Thanks Pickles!

namaste.jpg

Do you have it in your possession? Your "precious"? We need a photo of it with some of your figures guarding it my friend.

Everyone, this is the time for us to say our farewells to Buttmunch. This is like that episode of Brady Bunch, where Greg had that necklace that kept up the bad luck. Cursed.

#Munched

@Toy Anxiety

If our beloved Pickles would like some Canine Carry Outs Steak Bites, I would be glad to, as discussed and promised previously, to provide and ship.
PM me a mailing address if Pickles would approve of such a tribute. Your choice of course.

( I believe I can speak for everyone here at SSF, and also at OSW, to thank you at Toy Anxiety for your support of so many hobbyists for so many years. And for your generosity. Ron and Dan were always good to me, I won't forget that.)

Buttmunch would also volunteer some treats, but I suspect he might fall into a volcano within the next week or so. Or caught in a wheat thresher. Or have in-laws move in. Something terrible of course.

View attachment 694197

Do you have it in your possession? Your "precious"? We need a photo of it with some of your figures guarding it my friend.

Everyone, this is the time for us to say our farewells to Buttmunch. This is like that episode of Brady Bunch, where Greg had that necklace that kept up the bad luck. Cursed.

#Munched
Speaking of falling into volcanoes…
IMG_5371.jpeg

Figured a recent figure would be the equivalent of today’s newspaper in the 1:6 world :lol

Yeah, a few weeks back when I just wrote ‘namaste’ I had added the photo to my order. Might have to try and sneak it into pics now.

@Toy Anxiety once you’re back to doing breakdowns after the sale is over, just curious if you have any more ThreeZero Snake Eyes and Roadblock figures to break down or is it only if you get trades in at this point? Thanks!

@Toy Anxiety once you’re back to doing breakdowns after the sale is over, just curious if you have any more ThreeZero Snake Eyes and Roadblock figures to break down or is it only if you get trades in at this point? Thanks!
I believe we still have some left on the ThreeZero shelf. We've got a back-log of new stuff coming right after the sale and then we'll start restocking older figures. Thanks!

Back