Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
July Entry

Many thanks to all those that inspire me and help me get 1/6 scale components to make custom characters.

I call these characters "Space Pirates."

View attachment 491839

View attachment 491840

Wow! Those Space Pirates are impressive.
They have such variety about their faces and costumes and have a real sense of FUN about them. Makes me feel like a 12 year old kid watching all those movies from the early 1980?s.

GI-Joe-Class-2-Red-Ninja-4-1-e1593454666748.jpg

A Friendly Reminder from your favorite Ruthless Criminal Organization...

Greetings, It is I, Cobra Commander.

I have decided to remind you simpletons that the Cobra Christmas in July Mandatory 30% off Sale that I have... suggested strongly for Toy Anxiety to do is ending tomorrow (Sunday) at 5:00pm Arizona Time.

It is time to take advantage of my kindness and generosity before it is all over.

Do NOT fail me!

COBRA!​

WD75EHL.jpg

Another Important Message from Everyone's Favorite Criminal Mastermind... Cobra Commander!

Greetings, it is I, Cobra Commander reminding you that Cobra's Christmas in July Mandatory Sale is ending today at 5:00pm Arizona Time.

I just want to let it be known that the Weather Dominator wasn't able to be activated in time to make it snow. Curse those R&D Numbskulls and their treachery! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!

They will pay dearly!

Oh yes, Sale ending. Take advantage. COBRA!!!

Hi TA!
Any more Crown Knights and Severus Snape partouts in the near future?
Thanks,
m.

Anyone else getting a "potential security risk" type warning message when you go to the TA site?

Trying real hard to obtain a JLA superman body... any estimate on when you'd be parting out one?

To keep it fair for everyone, they don’t tend to say the day or “about when” something is going to be parted out. This way no one has a leg up on anyone else. Just have to be lucky enough to grab one. I’ve had the chance a few times but I only want the body, not the suit with the body

To keep it fair for everyone, they don?t tend to say the day or ?about when? something is going to be parted out. This way no one has a leg up on anyone else. Just have to be lucky enough to grab one. I?ve had the chance a few times but I only want the body, not the suit with the body

Yeah its better to keep the suspense when aomething is parted out. Those who will need will have to keep eyes wide open and checkout in the Flash. Im always unlucky and slow though [emoji12][emoji28][emoji22][emoji23][emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, just never seen it before on TA. Hope they haven't been hacked.

:lol

Nope, not hacked. Updated the SSL certificate to 256bit and had it installed by Big Commerce. They got it mostly done but I have a support ticket because Firefox gives the security warning. They should have fixed it by now, but I haven't heard the follow-up from them just yet.

Back