Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
April 2019 Entry

Here are my custom characters inspired by the Jem'Hadar from Star Trek.

Thanks to the artist for the 3D printed alien heads. :) https://www.shapeways.com/shops/chezmati?sort=newest

"The ship appears to be run by computer. It is the only thing that is speaking.
9-8-7-6-5..."

Jem'Hadar 2.JPG

:fest:fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fest:fest

Congratulations to *Cocoboloboy* for winning the December 2018 Random Custom Contest!

Thanks for bearing with me for the last few months. It has been a rough quarter...

The entries this month were awesome and everyone here were really impressed with all the custom figures!

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Let's start the new entries for January!​

December entry. Custom 1989 Batman alley memorial Bruce Wayne.

View attachment 437972

Congratulations to *rjszar* for winning the January 2019 Random Custom Contest!

Thanks for bearing with me for the last few months. It has been a rough quarter...

The entries this month were awesome and everyone here were really impressed with all the custom figures!

Let's start the new entries for February!​

January 2019 entry. Ian Malcolm from Jurassic Park. Took way too long to finish this one. I know you guys were pretty busy this month. Don't remember seeing a winner for December.
View attachment 441344

Congratulations to *chilipep66* for winning the February 2019 Random Custom Contest!

Let's start the new entries for March!​

custom entry for the month, Jon Snow!

all 3zero parts bought from TA

I4ABRe6.jpg

Congratulations to *Raymond F.* for winning the March 2019 Random Custom Contest!

Let's start the new entries for April!​

My March entry. Larry David!

Many parts from TA

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Congratulations y’all!!! Excellent custom work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much TA for your continued service and for the prize! Congrats to the two other winners. Truly love both of those customs as well. I gotta Make a Bruce if my own like that!

Congratulations to *Cocoboloboy* for winning the December 2018 Random Custom Contest!

Let's start the new entries for January!​

Very cool!!! Thank you, TA! :rock

How do we post a picture in here?

When you reply to the thread (or to someone) there's buttons above the text window, one is insert image. You can either upload it from your PC/phone or use a URL if it's uploaded elsewhere.

*Update for 4/23/19*

Blitzway-Hannibal-1.jpg

Restock Breakdowns!

Blitzway Silence of the Lambs Hannibal Lecter!

DAM Gangster Kingdom Spade 3!

KGL Ming Dynasty QI Guard Leader!

DID Major General Drud!

MC Russian Spetsnaz Alfa 3.0!

MSE SFG Veteran Dragoon!

BlackBox Taxi Driver!

Coming Soon!

Modeling Toys Navy Seals Boarding Unit
Mini Time Seal Team (A & B)
Toys Dao Dark Samurai (Darth Vader)
ACPlay Sexy Female Secretary Sets

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

When you reply to the thread (or to someone) there's buttons above the text window, one is insert image. You can either upload it from your PC/phone or use a URL if it's uploaded elsewhere.

I guess I am an idiot. Lol. All that happens is the URL screen pops up. I have no idea how that works. I was just trying to post a pic from my phone but that is all that pops up. Did some Googling and still at a loss.

I guess I am an idiot. Lol. All that happens is the URL screen pops up. I have no idea how that works. I was just trying to post a pic from my phone but that is all that pops up. Did some Googling and still at a loss.

Click on the third icon from the right, the one with the tree in it. When the page opens, click either "from computer" or "from URL". You seem to want from computer. Click "choose file" and then click or double click on the picture you have stored. Click "upload file" and the click "Post reply"

Back