Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
March entry. Bishop #2, completely different figure than Bishop #1 entered last year. Boots and gloves courtesy TA.
000_4785 (2).JPG
000_4781 (2).JPG

*Update for 3/08/20*

12.jpg

New & Restock Breakdowns!

SW Toys The Clone Alice!

Modeling Toys SDU Special Duties Unit!

Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Rocket & Groot!

DAM Gangster Kingdom Spade J Exclusive!

SuperDuck Caucasian Headsculpts SDH-018A!

Toys Era - The Mighty Glove!

ZCW Men Hommes 14 (Mr. Bean)!

Custom Stands (Faora & The Dark Knight)!

Coming Soon!

View attachment 480352

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

*Update for 3/11/20*

Star-Ace-300-Queen-Gorgo-007.jpg

Restock Breakdowns!

Star Ace 300 Queen Gorgo!

Hot Toys Rogue One Chirrut Imwe (Deluxe)!

Sideshow Marvel Comics Daredevil!

Hot Toys Star Wars The Force Awakens Rey & BB-8!
Hot Toys Star Wars The Force Awakens Rey (Resistance Version)!

Bullethead The Hypnotist!

Coming Soon!

Asmus Toys The Lord of the Rings - Mouth of Sauron
DID WWII 2nd Ranger Battalion Private Caparzo
Pop Toys The Last Samurai

*Update for 3/12/20*

the-mouth-of-sauron-gallery-1.jpg

Asmus Lord of the Rings Mouth of Sauron (Slim Version)!

Pop Toys Devoted Samurai (The Last Samurai)!

Sideshow G.I. Joe Storm Shadow Assassin!

TBLeague Soldier Strange!

Redman The Butcher II!

ThreeZero The Walking Dead Glen Rhee!

Coming Soon!

DID WWII 2nd Ranger Battalion Private Caparzo

*Update for 3/13/20*

DID-US-2nd-Ranger-Battalion-Series-1-Private-Caparzo-2-updated.jpg

DID 2nd Ranger Battalion Pvt. Caparzo!
DID Red Devils Sgt. Charlie!
DID German Radio Operator Gerd!

Hot Toys G.I. Joe Retaliation Roadblock!

Hot Toys Captain America (Star Spangled Man)!

Hot Toys Batman: The Dark Knight - Armory w/ Alfred and Bruce Wayne!

MC P.M.C. Private Military Contractor!

Mezco Batman Sovereign Knight (1/12th Scale)!

Coming Soon!

More-Coming-Soon_original.jpg

The new checkout engine gives me...toy anxiety...

The new shipping prices give me anxiety.
A few times in the last week I have added items to my cart and every time, the shipping cost is more than the items in the cart.
I?m not sure whether there?s a glitch or whether international rates really have doubled in the last few weeks. I don?t mind spending $75 on some parts. But can?t pay $75 in shipping too, lol.

The new shipping prices give me anxiety.
A few times in the last week I have added items to my cart and every time, the shipping cost is more than the items in the cart.
I?m not sure whether there?s a glitch or whether international rates really have doubled in the last few weeks. I don?t mind spending $75 on some parts. But can?t pay $75 in shipping too, lol.

I don't think the rates have increased for International shipping. The shipping is based on what you are ordering and how big/heavy it is. We have been packing up all the orders as safely and economically as we can and then refunding any shipping overage. I do a bunch of refunds every day right before we close.

If you get a out of line International shipping cost, just email me. I'll check it out and take care of any overage.

I don't think the rates have increased for International shipping. The shipping is based on what you are ordering and how big/heavy it is. We have been packing up all the orders as safely and economically as we can and then refunding any shipping overage. I do a bunch of refunds every day right before we close.

If you get a out of line International shipping cost, just email me. I'll check it out and take care of any overage.

It was quite bewildering, to be honest.
I had three female bodies, a pair of boots, one piece of clothing, and two accessories in my cart, and i said $75.
I know i'm in another country, but it seemed steep.
I kept reducing the cart contents to see what was making the price so steep, and even when i was down to a single hand and two accessories(Totalling no more than $25), it was still $25 shipping, lol.
I assumed it was due to the current crisis, and that shipping rates had gone up in the meantime.

It was quite bewildering, to be honest.
I had three female bodies, a pair of boots, one piece of clothing, and two accessories in my cart, and i said $75.
I know i'm in another country, but it seemed steep.
I kept reducing the cart contents to see what was making the price so steep, and even when i was down to a single hand and two accessories(Totalling no more than $25), it was still $25 shipping, lol.
I assumed it was due to the current crisis, and that shipping rates had gone up in the meantime.

I hadn't heard anything from the USPS at all.

If you could email me - [email protected]

with your name and stuff, I'll look into it.

I thought with the new checkout system I had put all these problems behind me. :D

*Update for 3/15/20*

940b719e-e003-4aa1-8950-568f7596a15a.jpg

TBLeague Bloodshot!

TBLeague King Zombie!

Chef Gina LLC. is BACK!

1/6th Scale Food and Accessories for Dioramas and Figures!

Coming Soon!

View attachment 481012

Toy Anxiety! I ordered from you for the first time last week and it arrived quickly, same week - I was also impressed with your prices and selection, I will be checking back in frequently for my future needs. Thank you!

Toy Anxiety! I ordered from you for the first time last week and it arrived quickly, same week - I was also impressed with your prices and selection, I will be checking back in frequently for my future needs. Thank you!

Thank you very much for the kind words!

Back