Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Update for 2/12/20*

movie-masterpiece-star-wars-episode-5-princess-leia-bespin-ver-16-hot-toys.jpg

Restock Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Star Wars Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)!

Hot Toys Suicide Squad Harley Quinn!
Hot Toys Suicide Squad Harley Quinn (Dancer Dress)!

Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War Groot!

Hot Toys Spider-Man PS4 - Advanced Suit!

Pop Toys Henry V (Throne Version)!

Coming Soon!

View attachment 478062

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Try 2 mins. I was in almost immediately and they were gone.

Hot Toys seems to be on a Leia binge lately, and seems to like using that same headsculpt over and over with minor hair changes (Hoth, Endor, Bespin so far,) so it's possible they announce a Leia Bespin Escape this SDCC, so maybe it'll end up a moot point anyway.

It's kind of a no-brainer - just a combo of parts from their Hoth and Bespin releases with a new pair of boots.

You read my mind; I have the Hoth set thanks to TA; I just need to get the Bespin head and boom - an "I love you" Leia. Who knows; they may put one out. I am still waiting for that Infinity War Scarlet Witch to replace the Civil War version.

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Howabout a future Luke Skywalker Rotj Hot Toys break down? I need dem boots!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Wow, both heads gone in under 5 minutes, even at the $10 higher price.:horror:lol

Think I'm moving on from this one.:gah:

I?m just waiting for the Chinese knockoff, that HS is way too hot right now. The price will only get higher.

The kitbash is just an alternate ESB Leia for me anyway, so she doesn?t need to look perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m just waiting for the Chinese knockoff, that HS is way too hot right now. The price will only get higher.

The kitbash is just an alternate ESB Leia for me anyway, so she doesn?t need to look perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigger part-out companies like Toy Anxiety should approach Hot Toys about supplying runs of just the heads - like where HT would sell say 20-25 authentic HT heads to each company.

I assume the heads are always the hottest sellers for part-out companies and HT surely wouldn't mind selling a bunch of heads, and they'd take care of a lot of the knock-off market too (which I assume must hurt and frustrate HT to some degree from time to time.)

Some might argue the sale of standalone heads might impact the price (or sales numbers) of complete figs, but the reality on the vast majority of figures, is it really wouldn't.

Bigger part-out companies like Toy Anxiety should approach Hot Toys about supplying runs of just the heads - like where HT would sell say 20-25 authentic HT heads to each company.

I assume the heads are always the hottest sellers for part-out companies and HT surely wouldn't mind selling a bunch of heads, and they'd take care of a lot of the knock-off market too (which I assume must hurt and frustrate HT to some degree from time to time.)

Some might argue the sale of standalone heads might impact the price (or sales numbers) of complete figs, but the reality on the vast majority of figures, is it really wouldn't.

That?d be cool. Make things so much easier.

Yeah, but how much would Hot Toys charge? Selling cheap head (giggle) means customs, means less sales on complete figures. I'd take a guess and say HT would probably charge 3x what Toy Anxiety does.

People wanting to make Bespin Escape Leia is ****ing be up. I don’t care about that what I need the head for is my slave leia convert which will be very epic and someone should sacrifice me theirs just so they can see ;)

Yeah, but how much would Hot Toys charge? Selling cheap head (giggle) means customs, means less sales on complete figures. I'd take a guess and say HT would probably charge 3x what Toy Anxiety does.

The Leia Bespin head was $90 at TA - 3x that would be $270. The complete figure is only $204.:dunno

I'm not saying you'd sell these heads for $50 - it's not about getting it for less, it's about actually getting it. Standalone HT heads would be in the range of what part-out companies like TA sell them for anyway or a touch above, $70-100 (there are other part-out co's that charge more than that.)

All I'm saying is that HT issuing a head in a special small HT package, perhaps with a small EX accessory, sold through companies like TA would be considered a "sub-release" of a release, not "We took the head out of the reg release box to sell it separately for cheap." The head would be a HT product in and of itself.

People could make a legit choice - buy just the HT head for around $90-100 or spend an extra $110-130 for a HT body, outfit, weapons and other accessories. Obviously the majority would choose the full fig, but the fact you can get the head alone for about $100 I don't think would impact full fig sales much, or leave people pissed off that the full release is being undercut.

The price of the head would be close to 1/2 the price of the full fig - why would anyone feel ripped off about that?

People wanting to make Bespin Escape Leia is ****ing be up. I don’t care about that what I need the head for is my slave leia convert which will be very epic and someone should sacrifice me theirs just so they can see ;)

Sounds a little idealized to me - CF aged 15 years between ESB and ROTJ.:lol

*Update for 2/13/20*

Kylo twitter.jpg

Restock Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Star Wars TLJ Kylo Ren!

Hot Toys Star Wars The Force Awakens Finn & Riot Control Stormtrooper!

Hot Toys Star Wars The Force Awakens Captain Phasma!

Hot Toys Star Wars The Force Awakens Snowtroopers Set!

Sideshow Star Wars Mythos - Boba Fett!

Coming Soon!

View attachment 478062

*Update for 2/13/20*

bank-vault.jpg

PD1353044171b8t.jpg

From the Toy Anxiety Vault - Special Breakdowns!

Hot Toys Terminator 2: Judgement Day - DX-13 Battle Damaged Terminator T-800!

Hot Toys AvP - Scar Predator!

Hot Toys Predators - Tracker Predator!

Coming Soon!

View attachment 478062

Back