Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, you can buy a ganghood body for $30usd and its basically the exact same body. Just a heads up.

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Can anyone recommend to me a good short body? I am drawing a bupkis everywhere I look. :monkey2

I need to port the War Doctor onto a smaller body. (Stock is just way too tall)
Ganghood v1 is close to Bruce Lee's body

Spider-Man homecoming is also good but you need to swap the shins because the feet are attached

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I wouldn't recommend the Ganghood body at all, the neck is so short and stubby. Spend a bit more and get a superior body with a proper neck.

I had a Ganghood for a Clark Kent and it looked like he was constantly shrugging.
Ganghood, the larger one, is a recast of Star-Lord actually

Gang hood won’t work. I need a body with a detachable neck piece and more on the slim side.

Guys, you can buy a ganghood body for $30usd and its basically the exact same body. Just a heads up.

I wouldn't recommend the Ganghood body at all, the neck is so short and stubby. Spend a bit more and get a superior body with a proper neck.

I had a Ganghood for a Clark Kent and it looked like he was constantly shrugging.

Ganghood has single joint elbows while Star Lord V2 has double jointed arms, and the neck is bigger.

giphy.gif

I need to port the War Doctor onto a smaller body. (Stock is just way too tall)

I know you have already bought something, but I have found the DID base bodies to be fairly slim(And cheap enough that if they *aren't*, they can be dremelled down a bit where required), to work for any slim/short male application. Just for future reference.

The bulky Ganghood body is actually a recast of the Barney Ross/Bane Body. The Star-Lord bodies only have the similar torso as the Ganghood except have longer, slightly thinner neck and double jointed elbows and shoulder swivel. V2 Star-lord body has smaller shoulders and biceps than V1

The bulky Ganghood body is actually a recast of the Barney Ross/Bane Body. The Star-Lord bodies only have the similar torso as the Ganghood except have longer, slightly thinner neck and double jointed elbows and shoulder swivel. V2 Star-lord body has smaller shoulders and biceps than V1
TIL :eek:

Back