Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Update for 07/28/17*

Twitter3731.jpg

New & Restock!

MIS Chinese Action Star Mark (Chow Yun Fat) (Version A and B)

Dark Blood - Soul Hunter

Coo Models Templar Knight
Coo Models Order du Temple

Phicen No Tomorrow - Keres

Coming Soon!

MSE Hostage Rescue Team "Training Version)
MSE Hostage Recuse Team "Field Team"
MSE MARSOC Lightweight Machine Gunner
MSE PMC Urban Operation Assaulter 2 "Viking"
MSE 7.62mm Lightweight General Purpose Machine Gun
DAM Toys Combat Girl Gemini Zona
DAM Toys Combat Girl Gemini Vicky
DAM Toys Russian Airborne Troops Natalia
World Box Mortal Kombat - Sub-Zero Brother
Bomtoys Officer Zombie

As always thanks for checking out our thread, the Freaks Rock! :rock

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Any chance of another Sideshow Superman or Punisher?

Yes on the Superman. I have one right here with the exclusive piece but it's not ready just yet.

As for the punisher, I don't think so. I believe we are sold through.

Ok, yeah I was referring to the Vol.2 and any chance to breakdown again the hot toys the force awakens finn, I`m searching the head sculpt and the jacket.

Ok, yeah I was referring to the Vol.2 and any chance to breakdown again the hot toys the force awakens finn, I`m searching the head sculpt and the jacket.

We have Finn's left. I just have to check inventory levels on the Riot Gear Stormtrooper he came with. If it warrants it, I will put it on the short list.

Any part outs on the Asmus Major Marquis Warren (Samuel L) figure or another Craig Bond white tuxedo outfit (those seemed to go fast)?

Also any chance on more Hot Toys Snowtroopers? Hoping for a shot at that long gun and some extra hands.

Any part outs on the Asmus Major Marquis Warren (Samuel L) figure or another Craig Bond white tuxedo outfit (those seemed to go fast)?

Also any chance on more Hot Toys Snowtroopers? Hoping for a shot at that long gun and some extra hands.

The Asmus Major Warren hasn't shipped just yet to us, but we will be breaking him down once he arrives.

The Spectre White Tuxedo will be broken down as well, along with the Snowtrooper. Just need the inventory levels to reach the right point to warrant another breakdown.

Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Any more Pepper Potts breakdowns?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back