Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang it! I've been watching for your to post the Pop Toys Terminator TX parts and missed it. I've been wanting the head sculpt. Any chance you'll get more in stock?
Thanks!

I know it sucks when you miss out, but you might be better off with this head. I switched mine out because the Pop Toys version wasn't that great.
tx.jpg

Here is my April entry. Wanted to make a few more improvements with weapon and skirt from TA. Re-colored Phicen body, 50% ACPlay, 25% Mr. Toys and 25%Hasbro, all repainted.
003.JPG

^Nice color matching! What was your method? … If you don't mind sharing.

I used pastels. Just shaved some into dust, mixed different colors until I got a match, and then just applied with a big brush. I rubbed it in just to get a better adhesion. It works for occasional handling. Might wear off a little with repeated posing.

Dang it! I've been watching for your to post the Pop Toys Terminator TX parts and missed it. I've been wanting the head sculpt. Any chance you'll get more in stock?
Thanks!

Yes, we will be breaking her down again once the inventory levels reach a low point.

Thanks for the suggestion, rjszar , that 'Terminator/Lokken' sculpt looks great. Whose it by?

*Update for 04/28/17*

twitter868686.jpg

Restock!

Hot Toys Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow

Hot Toys Thor: The Dark World - Thor
Hot Toys Thor: The Dark World - Loki

Hot Toys Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Nick Fury

Sideshow G.I. Joe - Snake Eyes and Timber

Coming Soon!

DAM SDU Special Duties Unit Team Leader
ACE Workshop LRRPs Cobra
Modeling Military Service - Metropolitan Police