Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey TA - You guys are awesome. I had a question that may be helpful to others so I will ask it here :) I placed an order during the feeding frenzy and placed another order a few minutes later. Is there any way to get combined shipping on that?

Thanks guys!

Sure, contact us at [email protected] and please have your order number(s) available. :duff

Thanks guys - and yes, some of the best.

I wish they would franchise :lol

Us too. :monkey4

Me too. I would gladly quit my job and manage it. :lol

Thanks Pix. :D

Well that would be part of the perks :naughty

:monkey3

:lol

In all seriousness though, we can't thank you guys enough for your continued support. Something awesome this way comes...:ogat

I'm anxiously waiting for the Go Hero stuff -- are you guys going to be breaking them down, or selling them boxed?

I'm anxiously waiting for the Go Hero stuff -- are you guys going to be breaking them down, or selling them boxed?

We got a very small amount to experiment with, and will evaluate when they arrive if we can get what we need out of them to break them down. That is the plan. Obviously, we can't break down the Skeleton Warrior, so he'll be boxed only, unless people want individual bones:lol. What am I laughing at, that's probably true. He's not on our Coming Soon list, but should be as we just got notice he's on the way too.

We got a very small amount to experiment with, and will evaluate when they arrive if we can get what we need out of them to break them down. That is the plan. Obviously, we can't break down the Skeleton Warrior, so he'll be boxed only, unless people want individual bones:lol. What am I laughing at, that's probably true. He's not on our Coming Soon list, but should be as we just got notice he's on the way too.

Excellent -- I hope you do, there looks like there could be some very cool stuff there!

Will you be restocking Hot Toys Kamui Gaiden?
I was just looking to get the body (parts) & head,
but seems those went fast. :(

- SG

Hello Toy Anxiety! I just ordered the Mattel Ghostbusters 12" or 1:6 scale Egon Spengler jumpsuit, elbow pads and radio with holster. Any chance you will be restocking more Egon gear soon? I'm building him piece by piece and now need his proton pack, ghost trap, belt, and P.K.E. meter! Please help me out some more guys! I would really appreciate it! :D

I'm already getting the loose body and gloves and boots here from a board member. Then the jumpsuit, elbow pads, and radio from Toy Anxiety. Now I need the proton pack and the belt. Other than the box, I am almost there for getting Egon piece by piece.

Will you be restocking Hot Toys Kamui Gaiden?
I was just looking to get the body (parts) & head,
but seems those went fast. :(

- SG

Let me get back to you...:duff

Hello Toy Anxiety! I just ordered the Mattel Ghostbusters 12" or 1:6 scale Egon Spengler jumpsuit, elbow pads and radio with holster. Any chance you will be restocking more Egon gear soon? I'm building him piece by piece and now need his proton pack, ghost trap, belt, and P.K.E. meter! Please help me out some more guys! I would really appreciate it! :D

Probably not, but we will breakdown Venkman when he is available. Thanks! :wave

Man, did the black bracer for Anakin go that quick or did they not get posted on the site? I got an order in for the other parts I needed.

Back