Hello from Toy Anxiety!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Toy Anxiety, incoming!!

Will you guys ever part out the HT Golden Age Cap? I really want his regular shield but missed out on the First Avenger figure you recently posted.

my dec entry

IMAG0581.jpg

Happy New Year everyone!

Didn't the DiD Robert gangster figure come with a 1/6 Doberman Pincher?
Seem to remember one pictured in the promo shots

Didn't the DiD Robert gangster figure come with a 1/6 Doberman Pincher?
Seem to remember one pictured in the promo shots

Nope. I got mine in and it didn't come with the dog, table, chair, lamp, or phone that it was pictured with. Still came with some decent accessories--the only thing that is complete garbage is the hat. It's practically 1/4 scale.

Nope. I got mine in and it didn't come with the dog, table, chair, lamp, or phone that it was pictured with. Still came with some decent accessories--the only thing that is complete garbage is the hat. It's practically 1/4 scale.

Well that's false advertising.
Usually DiD is very good about only showing what is included.

I would have loved to have gotten all the accessories that were shown in the pics but I'm sure the cost of the figure would have jumped a bit. I had to get on Toy Anxiety's site and order some stuff to make a complete figure for the second head sculpt. The only bit of extra clothing included is the shirt and suspenders. I had to get another body, pants, socks, and shoes but I really want to display both with the HT Godfather so I had to get it all.

Yes! Just the parts I wanted to upgrade on my Qui-Gon Jinn custom. Now the long wait for international shipping.

:fest:fest:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fest:fest

Congratulations to Lakhota for winning the
December 2014 Random Drawing Contest!!!
Thanks as always to all those who participate!

6929df63a7f8a70937282fd13d1b6652.jpg

My December entry Robbie's hat boots ,rainman's head chest, body from TA, clothing from Iris,

Oh snap!!! I just bought stuff yesterday. I will put it too good use, why can't I be this lucky with the lotto! Thank you TA !

And now for the 2014 Year's End Random Drawing winners:

The Grand Prize goes to (drum roll) ShortRound! Congratulations, you won a $100 Toy Anxiety eGift Certificate!
:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

The Runner Up goes to Spudtrooper! Congratulations, you won a $50 Toy Anxiety eGift Certificate!
:fireworks:fireworks

And the Honorable Mention winner is Gruff Old Bear! Congratulations, you won a $25 Toy Anxiety eGift Certificate!
:fireworks

Thanks to everyone for the continued participation in our custom figure random drawing contests. Keep 'em coming in 2015!

Winners, PM's coming shortly with your certificate codes.

Back